flight 93 memorial

MOKE89

Registered
We took our 2yr. old to Idlewild park this weekend (Last family fun of summer). We didn't realize that on the way the flight 93 memorial was only 10 miles out of our way so we decided to check it out.We were talking about it until we got there,but we were not prepared for it.Once you get there and see the memorials and look out into the field and see where the plane went down, it hit us like a ton of bricks.It was one of those actual "chilling" feelings.With Sept. 11 th being next week keep those folks in your thoughts and prayers. I have a renewed appreciation for what they did on that day and if you're ever in the Somerset,Pa. area check it out.

It was no doubt a day that will always be remembered.  I was fortunate enough to have visited NYC earlier this year.  We seen the area where the WTCs used to be.  Made me  
mad.gif
 and  
sad.gif

The memorial pictures actually made me shed tears (and I don't personally know anyone from the tragedy).  

All I can say is God bless the troops for helping protect this great nation and God bless America!!!!

Back