It's official...

(VaBusa @ Aug. 14 2007,08:32)
(Gunnybusa @ Aug. 14 2007,11
super.gif
)
(VaBusa @ Aug. 14 2007,08:22)
(Gunnybusa @ Aug. 14 2007,11:21)
(yamahor @ Aug. 14 2007,08:16)
(Gunnybusa @ Aug. 14 2007,11:10) Who are these guys?
Dave Matthews Band!!! DMB!!! Crash into me!! Okay, Crash isn't exactly the greatest song of theirs... It's about some dude kinda stalking this chick and watching her undress...
Beach Boys era ?
Who are the "Beach Boys"  
laugh.gif

Hey Gunny, you're older than Ben and I  
poke.gif
Maybe but I listen to GOOD music  
tounge.gif
And so do I sweetie...never question my taste in music again...  
zzwhip.gif

Go listen to Otis Redding for the eleventybillionth time already...  
laugh.gif
Its still looping , Ive never turned it off
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Aug. 14 2007,11:18)
(yamahor @ Aug. 14 2007,11:16)
(Gunnybusa @ Aug. 14 2007,11:10) Who are these guys?
Dave Matthews Band!!! DMB!!! Crash into me!! Okay, Crash isn't exactly the greatest song of theirs... It's about some dude kinda stalking this chick and watching her undress...
Actually, all of their best stuff is NOT played to death on the radio...you'd have to go to a show to find out why I like 'em so  
tounge.gif
I actually like DMB. I have quite a few CDs of them. I'm also a Hootie and the Blowfish fan.

I live and love music, but my last concert was Symbol O+> [Prince] and I spent the whole time with my fingers jammed into my ears to avoid that distortion filled, over taxed ear drum sound, that sounds more like a loud cat hiss than music.... the AUDIO not the MUSIC... too loud to be tolerated. For the price of tickets, I instead by 3 CDs and listen over and over at whatever level I feel at the time, but never ear damaging deafening.

I guess I got old too

A DMB show would leave you wanting more...no distortion, just good music, unless of course you were stuck in a sea of drunken high teenagers like I was
laugh.gif

Oh, thought that post was from BlondeonaBusa for a minute... I never said a word
SHOCKED.gif

laugh.gif
 I see Hank is back...

Here WWJD...just for you...  
smile.gif
 Not the best quality and it sure does not beat seeing them in person...

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna photoshop a pic of you with a walker busa screaming get off my lawn!
E
tounge.gif

(VaBusa @ Aug. 14 2007,15:28)
(jessup @ Aug. 14 2007,15:26) Gonna photoshop a pic of you with a walker busa screaming get off my lawn!
E
tounge.gif
As long as I'm not wearing pink
laugh.gif
I was going to put your head on that girl from the other post...The one with the beer dispensing bathing suit but age only your head. I kid I kid! Pink is so passe!

(jessup @ Aug. 14 2007,15:36)
(VaBusa @ Aug. 14 2007,15:28)
(jessup @ Aug. 14 2007,15:26) Gonna photoshop a pic of you with a walker busa screaming get off my lawn!
E
tounge.gif
As long as I'm not wearing pink
laugh.gif
I was going to put your head on that girl from the other post...The one with the beer dispensing bathing suit but age only your head. I kid I kid!  Pink is so passe!
Yeah, I missed that pic...wow, what an honor that would have been...
laugh.gif
Would it last on the oRg for 4 hours though? Hrmmmm...

laugh.gif

One more...I'm enjoying YouTube today  
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel your pain Vabs. I guess it's a sure sign of getting old when you go to listen to the music instead of "The Experience."

I did go to see George Strait but I don't go to many concerts anymore.

Back