PING Puerto Rico peeps

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
I know we have a few on here, anybody around that is ACTUALLY living there?

Inevitably though, we will hear from all the one's who wish they were:laugh: so I guess everyone can check in:rofl:

OK Fez where you at? I BET youre first:rofl:

I have some questions for the local peeps so check in!

"Inevitably though, we will hear from all the one's who wish they were......"i resemble that remark :laugh:

Inevitably though, we will hear from all the one's who wish they were:laugh: so I guess everyone can check in:rofl:

OK Fez where you at? I BET youre first:rofl:

IM HERE, Im Here! :banana:I guess you were right, I wish I were there (specialy right now, Bbrrrrr) Im in line already :poke:

:laugh:

I keep telling you we need to make a run down there MEATHEAD! Lets GO .... as long as it doesnt impact our bash trip :poke:

Hayabusa4life said:
Have you been there before?

Nope, never been before...I'll only be there a day...stopping while on a cruise :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

Nope, never been before...I'll only be there a day...stopping while on a cruise :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

Im going to be jealous on Nov, Can you save some room on your luggage for me :laugh:
We should do a meet & greet there :laugh:

I will gladly tour guide any member visiting!
I might take u up on that in the near future. I work in an area that has quite a few PR's. actually half of our personnel is PR. some real hotties too....:laugh: but anyway, when I ask some of them where they r gonna retire to half will say PR and the others half say no f-en way its too dangerous there and the medical is bad.

what r ur thoughts on that? they tell me you dont have to stop for red lights (treat as stop signs) after 10 pm or something because of all the car jackings. is that true?

sounds like a great place and wouldnt mind living there after I retire for at least a few years but is the crime as bad as they say? most of em are from there or have family there so its not like its something they r just reading in the news.

Lycan told me he'd be a tour guide, and I *think* he said he'd buy tickets for all that want to go :poke:

:whistle:

My Busa was stolen in middle of my Road Trip (In Miami Beach) so since I can No longer head to west coast, I'm going to visit some friends in PR next week. Does anyone know if you can RENT a Bike on the island? (Doesent Have to be a Busa!) I looked online. Couldnt find anything. I'm flying into San Juan, but staying in Ponce.

Back