Ping mikeyusf

Puck

Registered
I'm going to be in Tampa next week for sim refresher, over at the Reflectone facility near Waters Ave. and Anderson Rd. If you want to hook-up while I'm out there, send me an e-mail and I'll send you my cell number.
unclesam.gif

yea I know exactly where that is at. That's north of the Tampa Airport. I play golf right near there. my email address is gsxrmike@tampabay.rr.com, all next week is wide open for me, so we can have a blast. tons of places to ride, send me an email and we'll ride

Mike

Won't have the bike, flying in on Tuesday and flying out Saturday.  My days are tied up, but I'll be free at night.  Staying at the SailPort, its over on Rocky Point Dr.
unclesam.gif

oh damn, do you play any golf? there is a sweet golf course like 10 feet from there, called Rocky Point Golf Course, I play there all the time. Bring your clubs if you got em. If not, we'll head down to ybor city (club district) get some drinks and shoot the sh*t

Mike

I'm a hacker, spend more time chasing that little white ball around then playing golf. I'm up for the drinking, been to ybor city of few times, lots of eye candy.

puck@dallas.net
unclesam.gif

Back