Ping GOLDEN CHILD

thanks for refund...
Your welcome,have you ordered the fan yet from Schnitz?If you haven't I will send you one again first thing in the am and when you get it first of the week pay me.I feel alot of sarcasm in your post about something i have no control of once it left the shop and I would like to my best to fix your attitude about me and my service,lmk..

send me the origanl tracking info a friend of mine works for the postal service and says he may be able to check into it for the both of us so we both have piece of mind.

i think the post office is stirring crap, myself.
cool.gif
It happens. Noone wants it to happen to them. I think we can all see the prospective from the other side. hind sight is always 20/20.
beerchug.gif

send me the origanl tracking info a friend of mine works for the postal service and says he may be able to check into it for the both of us so we both have piece of mind.
Tito,I made the mistake of not putting a delivery confirmation on the box so there was no tracking for me on package & that's something I hardly ever do.

Oh man thats not good oh well it is what it is no sweat off my back well movee forward thats all.

Back