Attn mods colts lose ban me

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Attn mods may i have your attention please!!!
If by some freal accident colts lose 2 ravens this sat night please ban me 4 30 days.wont really matter because if it happens im putting on my steel gtoe boots+heavy winter coat+walking out on now thin ice on lake next door until i fall in.thank you+as always have a great day+enjoy the playoffs.(billy 2 time track champ evansville in)

Make sure to take a video camera with you on the ice, you can share it when the month is up. :rofl:

if Ravens play as they did...it will be a good game.

Alot of good games this weekend.:cheerleader:

Go Cowboys!!!!!

No problem Colts loose you get a 30 day vacation from the ORG.

Attn mods may i have your attention please!!!
If by some freal accident colts lose 2 ravens this sat night please ban me 4 30 days.wont really matter because if it happens im putting on my steel gtoe boots+heavy winter coat+walking out on now thin ice on lake next door until i fall in.thank you+as always have a great day+enjoy the playoffs.(billy 2 time track champ evansville in)

Last edited:
The Colts are on a losing streak, intentional or not; Ravens are running on a hot winning streak right now. Watch for the momentum:whistle:

Dust off the swimming trunks Billy, 'cause even if they get by this weekend, that'll probably be the end of the line. :laugh:

:muscle::director: COLTS WILL SCORE EVERYTIME THEY GET THE BALL BUT MABE 1 OR 2 TIMES.BRADY THREW 3 PICKS LAST WEEK+THEY HAD 1 FUMBLE NOT HAPPENING 2MORROW.
COLTS 34----RAVENS 13

SAT NIGHT BABY 7PM INDY GOING BE ROCKIN THEN BRING THOSE CHARGERS 2 INDY.

GET YOUR PIZZA+POPCORN READY+FAVORITE ADULT BEVRAGE + WATCH THE NFL,S M.V.P. PUT ON A SHOW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres a vid

- New England Patriots Vs. Indianapolis Colts Highlights 11-15-09[/url]

And heres another

- NFL Highlights week 12 // Indianapolis Colts vs Houston Texans 35-27[/url]

I CANT SLEEP 2NIGHT IM PACING THE FLOOR WAITING ON THIS GAME.

N.O +ARIZONA SHOULD BE GOOD 2 OVER+UNDER IS 57 THATS HIGHEST ON A PLAYOFF GAME IN 20 YEARS.
LIKE SCORING THAT GAME SHOULD HAVE PLENTY.

COLTS ARE UNDEFEATED WITH STARTERS IN.

Team 2010 Super Bowl XLIV Futures Odds
(Money Odds. Payout Per $100 Bet.)
Indianapolis Colts +$250 (5 to 2)
San Diego Chargers +$300 (3 to 1)
New Orleans Saints +$400 (4 to 1)
Dallas Cowboys +$500 (5 to 1)
Minnesota Vikings +$600 (6 to 1)
New York Jets +$1,400 (14 to 1)
Baltimore Ravens +$1,400 (14 to 1)
Arizona Cardinals +$2,000 (20 to 1)

Last edited by a moderator: