Euro Effects Nenver Ever buy from there!

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
Ok so i ordered an Hid Low and hi beam kit from there 120.00 i was just browsing and seemed to be a decent price. Well to make a long story short I ordered them on 5-20 was told i would have them by friday. So now i call for info on shipment on thursday and say i would like my tracking info he tells me his ystem is down to call in the morning.  So i call back on friday and he tells me the post office has my tracking info and he gets a manifest of all his shipments on Thursdays and fridays and hell have it around 4 oclock that afternoon. I give him the befifit of the doubt and wait to hear from him as he said he would call me as soon as he got it.  Saturday comes around same story diffrent day about him waiting to get my tracking info that doesnt make any sense considering if he shipped it he should have had my tracking info .

So i have to goto bank file a fraud dispute stating merchant never shipped. And had to cancel my check card because he had my card number and all my info.  To make a long story short now there saying could be 60-90 days before i would get the money back and another 7-10 days to get a replacement check card. Im kicking my stupid dumb ass self for not ordering from xenon king when i should have money was a little tight and it was all i had to spend at the moment i should have just waited i know i guess ill live and learn from this experinece please dont EVER even consider buying from this guy also anyone live anywhere near PORTAGE INDIANA ?? and could pay him a visit for me i would greatly appreciate it  
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

I swear me and a few fruedns are considering making a roadtrip and throwing some nice bricks through windows and smashing some cars up ill get my moneys worth i am so pissed right now.  If he would have at least gave me some tracking info i wouldnt have been so skeptical to his story but when he said he doesnt have any of the tracking info and the postal service does that set me off because i have a friend whom works for the postal service and said hes full of it. Anyway just wanted to rant sorry for bitching to you guys and i already know what most will say i should have ordered from xenonking this i know and i will when i get the money back together if this stuff doesnt ever show which i seriously doubt  thats gonna happen. Thanks for

Listening.

Ps if anyone wants to call and harass the guy and let him no he screwed with a member of a huge family of busa brothers and to expect to be harrased.

here is his gay ass companys phone number... would make me feel hell of alot better...

877-764-EURO ( www.euroeffects.net )

or if somone has the ability to reverse the phone number for an address . i would like to try and send him certified mail letting him no ill be contacting the better business burea and whomever else i may be able to contact to prevent him from scamming anyone else.

thumb_up.gif

Ok so i ordered an Hid Low and hi beam kit from there 120.00 i was just browsing and seemed to be a decent price. Well to make a long story short I ordered them on 5-20 was told i would have them by friday. So now i call for info on shipment on thursday and say i would like my tracking info he tells me his ystem is down to call in the morning.  So i call back on friday and he tells me the post office has my tracking info and he gets a manifest of all his shipments on Thursdays and fridays and hell have it around 4 oclock that afternoon. I give him the befifit of the doubt and wait to hear from him as he said he would call me as soon as he got it.  Saturday comes around same story diffrent day about him waiting to get my tracking info that doesnt make any sense considering if he shipped it he should have had my tracking info .

So i have to goto bank file a fraud dispute stating merchant never shipped. And had to cancel my check card because he had my card number and all my info.  To make a long story short now there saying could be 60-90 days before i would get the money back and another 7-10 days to get a replacement check card. Im kicking my stupid dumb ass self for not ordering from xenon king when i should have money was a little tight and it was all i had to spend at the moment i should have just waited i know i guess ill live and learn from this experinece please dont EVER even consider buying from this guy also anyone live anywhere near PORTAGE INDIANA ?? and could pay him a visit for me i would greatly appreciate it  
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

I swear me and a few fruedns are considering making a roadtrip and throwing some nice bricks through windows and smashing some cars up ill get my moneys worth i am so pissed right now.  If he would have at least gave me some tracking info i wouldnt have been so skeptical to his story but when he said he doesnt have any of the tracking info and the postal service does that set me off because i have a friend whom works for the postal service and said hes full of it. Anyway just wanted to rant sorry for bitching to you guys and i already know what most will say i should have ordered from xenonking this i know and i will when i get the money back together if this stuff doesnt ever show which i seriously doubt  thats gonna happen. Thanks for listening.
Call me at 603-320-1482
John

thumb_up.gif

That sucks. Hopefully you'll be able to tell us that you received the stuff.
lurk.gif

give a day or two. Remember no mail on Sunday or Monday due to the holdiday.

Dude I just looked at his site and browsed through his online catalog...ole boy has alot of females in his catalog supporting his cause...be honest...you strayed from the org and bought his lights thnkin it would get you laid didn't you
laugh.gif

Dude I just looked at his site and browsed through his online catalog...ole boy has alot of females in his catalog supporting his cause...be honest...you strayed from the org and bought his lights thnkin it would get you laid didn't you  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I agree. I think his tacktic were a little counter productive. Who can read his crap when those chics are on the same page. He could have had a coupon for a free HID kit on there and I wouldn't have noticed.

laugh.gif

in the process of having his business phone number reversed for an address of some sort. If it pans out i will be taking a trip to indiana me and say 5-10 of my friends.. will show up at his doorstep.. ill spend whatever to get me out there its just the principal now.

Still nohing called yesterday same story diffrent day how some bullshit came up and ill have it tommorw meaning i would recieve it today Thursday.. So i wont bother calling back again. i know its not showing up i have already gone to bank canceled check card and filed a fraud avidavit.

oh well .. Ill just have to save some money and order again well see what happends.
firedevil.gif

USPS tracking numbers and info are pretty much worthless for real time tracking.. they are only good for "delivery" verification.. They do not scan point to point.. only pickup/delivery and they run days behind..

Honestly anything ordered online should be given a good 10 business days before getting to excited.. (I hate slow shippers myself)

I would also contact John... (just got my Woodcraft from him!)

Sorry for your headache for sure... where in IN is he? we have the state covered
laugh.gif

portage indiana see thats the problem he always has an exuse as to why he doesent have my tracking number made some exuse how the postal service does everything for him and gives him a manifes of al his tracking at the end of the week a good frind of mine who is a supervisor at the philadlephia office said he has never heard of it. Then the shipper supposedley tells me he had a system crash and that caused the delay , i was supposed to recieve it friday of last week. Then tuesday because of holiday then wensday then today.. i didnt bother calling today because im sure the exuse would be tommorow lol .

if anyones close to portage and wouldnt mind taking the trip i would be greatful.

lol. i need to try and have his business number reversed for exact address or maybe call from a cellphone and say i dont have credit card and i want to mail a money order for an exact address.

They (USPS) post your activity on line... ( I ship a few dozen 2-3 day packages every week of medications) The post office tracking system pretty much sucks wind for knowing where your package is.. normally the patient has the medications in hand a day or 2 before it even posts up to the site... never heard of or see any "manifest" options on my account..

Portage is about a 2.5 hour ride for me, shoot me the physical addy and if I take a ride this weekend, I will run that way to see what kind of joint it is.. (store front?) That is about the only area in N Indiana that has corners without stop signs..

Euro Effects
5003 Us Highway 6
Portage, IN 46368
219-764-3886

lol bogus stop in And be like yah im just dropping by to get a friend of mines tracking information any reason why he couldnt get it from you on the phone so he asked me to drop in and get it personally.
hahah

my real name is Espedito Fink out of collingdale pennsylvania. I think his jaw would drop lol

Ps- Thats the problem bogus i ordered over a week ago and he still wont give me my tracking info that i have asked for. it would have at least if i had that info it would have said recieved at post office on this date Etc. He always makes excuses as to why he doesnt have it and its always cal back tommorow you should have it this day blah blah. i understand in delays but at the very least give me my tracking info. Or maybe he didnt have it in stock like he claims he did when i ordered if he was just honest about that i would have been fine with that too. and appreciate yout help in this situation bogus.

shadi,

i know exactly what you are going through!! i ordered a fairing for a buddies bike on ebay last tuesday and i have yet to get a single email reply from this business with tracking info that i requested. if i dont hear anything by tomorrow i will report the transaction to ebay and then try to dispute the charges with paypal...

good luck brotha... if i were closer to this clown i would go pay a "not so friendly" visit to this clown for ya!!

Back