THANK'S TO BIGBSBUSA

ROCKBUSA

Registered
like you already know i decided to go with the top gun undertail,getting mod happy i wanted one right away.bla bla bla, to make a long story short i called the number he gave me for sylvio mentioned where and how i got it,this was last friday i called him today to check on the stat on the tail he said he has to pick it up from the painter tomorrow.iwill have it in my hands by friday. thanks to you and the org
bowdown.gif

Thanks, Rock, but really not necessary. Just like to do what I can to help. Actually, I owe you thanks because if you hadn't asked I probably wouldn't have really looked at installing mine. When I did I found that it wasn't an exact color match and to call Sylvio back. Thankfully, he got on it and sent me a new one today to have by Thursday or Friday. So, my thanks to you!
bowdown.gif

thats what we are here for to help in time of need huuum i hope he sends me the right color
wow.gif
being we have the same color and all blk/grey fastest
race.gif
thanks

Funny, when I talked with him he said that the guy that does the painting for him sometimes makes a mistake or doesn't remember the color. Apparently, the black/grey is a more bluish grey color which is lighter than the silver/grey for 2003. I hope it's the right color too!

Worry not! I think with us both calling at the same time with the same color bike he would make sure to have the right color done. He is also sending me his shipping information so I don't have to pay to return the one that I have. Don't think he wants to do that too many times!

Me too! I've got my tail scored and ready to cut. Figured out how I want to mount my license plate (Sylvio is also sending a license plate light). All I need is the undertail!

Here's a pic of all that's been done so far.  They are all listed under my signature. Tobin seats are next. Maybe even the grab rail mod.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081833049 -->

DSC00414.JPG

HOW HARD WAS IT TO PUT YOUR FRAME SLIDERS ON DID YOU HAVE TO DRILL SOME HOLES I WAS THINKING ADOUT PUTTING SOME ON

I was really afraid about putting the frame sliders on because it did require drilling into the fairings. BT, did it just before me and was able to provide a good "how to" with his thread. It did an afternoon because I was afraid of cutting too much (which I actually did on the left side). I wound up replace the left fairing and redoing the hole for the slider and it looks very nice, IMHO. If you take your time it is very easy, looks good on completion and gives you a great sense of accomplishment!

Ya I also have the tg undertail. When I originally got it (from silvio) it was black. I just had it repainted to match the new paint job, then I scratched it and am having to have it repainted again.

2002_Hayabusa_005.jpg

My .02 on the grab rail mod is it takes away from the clean lines...Me no like...wouldn't do it no way no how....

Back