Euro Effects Nenver Ever buy from there!

guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

thanks ozz yah its rediculous.. hopefully like bogus says if he gets out he can stop by and let him know that he isnt too far away from someone to be paid a visit just because someone live hours away.

Don't you seem to have a lot of problems with people shipping you stuff?

I don't think this is the first time I've seen you post a problem like this.

Maybe you are not giving them all your info correctly?
Or do you expect everything on a 2 day delivery?

no i dont expect everything in 2 days. But i do expect to have tracking information made available to me at some point 8 days later no product and everyday an excuse for not having my tracking information is a problem. And i dont think its too much to ask for.

People with one BS story after another should be ban from here. Seems these scamers are getting all too common. I don't know if it's the tough economy or what but that's still no excuse.

yah bike hes not from here tho hes just a website ihappend to come acrossed when searching on google.

yea, 3-5 days for shipping information or at least information on "when" it will ship would be reasonable...

However, this is a price we pay for lower prices... it is way to easy for the irresponsible to open a web store and do a crappy job at it... (hmmm seems like I just had this exact talk with a sponsor here on the site
smile.gif
)

I like the money saved and understand that many brick and mortar stores can not compete but the simple fact is, you either figure out how to compete or back out of the arena..

I have found with a number of sponsors here (and doubt I am alone) that if you pick up the phone and talk to them, you can get prices at or at least pretty close to those of sites that do not help here, plus you get some relief knowing that they are legit and will do what they can to help you..

Wow! I just got home from a day trip to Chicago with one of my reps! I wish I had seen this before! The rep that was with me is a biker too and he's 6'4" and can be pretty imposing looking. Me, I am short, fat, old and look like a wuss so I would be no help. But it would have been fun to stop in and play with the guy. Rte 6 is the last exit off of I-65 before you get on the 80/90 into Chicago.

I bought a new set of wheels and tires for my G35S off of eBay and the seller shipped them USPS and it took 3 weeks for them to get from AZ to Indy! Tracking sucked with the USPS too.

well well i got him to admit that he never had my items in stock i recieved them today... He appologised and told me he should have told me he said he just didnt want to lose the sale . I explained to him its bad business to make excuses day in and day out.

If he would have told me this to begin with i would not have been so upset about it. dont lie to to me and tell me a diffrent story if he would have told me i had to order your application i would have said fine he called me for once and said he just wants to be honest blah blah and i thanked him for the honesty and told him i appreciate it and would have caused me alot less of a headache.

Ps- HID lights ona busa RULE!

Nice that you got your product. As an average most places do not have products in stock always. EVEN A BIGGER REMINDER STICK TO YOURS .ORG SPONSORS WHEN YOU CAN. They are tried and true and we have leverage in communications if they do not perform.

Back