How Best Buy treats military...

Hey tell your bud to get a copy of teh reciept and use that. As for customer service i think that is something that goes with every best buy. The one in fayetteville, and here sucked. Hell only one i went to the i liked was in alabama and thats cause i was tryn to holla at one of the employees. as a matter of fact check this out best buy link

Now would a reputiable business have a site like this. yeah i dont shop there anymore either. You should also turn the story in to the news they just love crap like that.

I for one won't stop shopping at Best Buy over this incident.  It's not like the store is owned and run by all the offspring of Hitler.  I've dealt with an imbecile on one occasion (and after a complaint the next day he no longer had a job there) and knowledgeable friendly people at other times.

No business has complete mind control over its employees...the people that work at Best Buy are INDIVIDUALS that come from all walks of life.

That said, if I was standing in line behind that fellow and overheard the employees comments I would have made a big ass deal out of it to the point a manager would have no choice but to show up with security.  Make sure the crowd that gathers around knows exactly what was said.
Stage II would be staking out the employee parking lot waiting for the punk ass hippie ##### to leave work.
My decision is based on past experience at the store along with this one.

If this guy acted this way today, he probably has a habit of acting this way and it's not the first time. Too many times management just gives poor employees a slap on the wrist rather than firing them when they need to be fired.

K-Mart used to be this way, now they are as good as gone. Best Buy will be next if it continues to let little punks treat customers this way.

Kev

I would of been hauled off by the po po's for beatinng his azz in the middle of the store with the computer.
Screw those fools
Good luck with this.
mad.gif

I wrote a letter to Best Buy via e-mail. Then it seems they sent me an auto-response. Here is the response I got:

From BestBuyAutoReply@bestbuy.com
Sent Saturday, November 27, 2004 2:08 pm
To theodore.biele@us.army.mil
Cc
Bcc
Subject Re: BestBuy.com contact us information - General Questions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you know that Best Buy has an affiliate program? Add value to your Web site and earn commissions by joining the BestBuy.com Affiliate Program. When you direct a visitor from your Web site to BestBuy.com and they make a purchase, you can earn commission dollars. To learn more, go to http://bestbuy.reporting.net/program_pages/promo.html

TRACKING NUMBER: A00003504835-00012593557

Nice eh?? Glad to see them stepping up the customer service on the corporate level.

LOL!

Just got this morning:

Ted,

Thank you for contacting Best Buy about your recent experience with our North Hills Village store. I'm Mah with Customer Care.

We realize it can be frustrating when you do not receive the service you expect, and we are disappointed we did not meet your expectations when your friend visited our North Hills Village store. Best Buy takes great pride in providing a fun and easy shopping experience for our customers, and we have shared your comments with the management teams from the appropriate departments who will review the situation for improvement opportunities. Please be certain Best Buy will continue to focus on satisfying our customers every chance we get.

Thank you for sharing your comments with Best Buy. Please don't hesitate to contact us with additional questions or concerns.

Best wishes from Best Buy,
Mah and the Customer Care Team

TRACKING NUMBER: A00003504835-00012593557

Back