Get this KNOWIT ALL!!!!

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, here's the story...... I went cruising in Staunton on the "Avenue" last night, cause there's nothing else to do in this small azz hick town. Well, I'm on the bike, and this Kid comes up to me and starts talking about his bike. We start talking drag racing, and I told him about my Horrible 1/8th mile times (8.01 was my best, but I was new to it). I told him I was only at the track once...... blah, blah, blah..... so it get's to him "bragging" about his bike......

All I could think while listening was "I should correct him...... NAH, I'll let him look like a moron to other people"

So he says he drag races his bike at Eastside ALL the time, but he doesn't know Derek ("Blue By U" on here) EVERYONE who races at eastside on a bike atleast HEARD of Derek. Okay, that kinda tipped me off he was full of it, then he tells me his "mods" to the bike.

It's an SV-650, stage 2 cams, bored .60 over, etc., etc.......
I kinda believed him to this point, KINDA.....
then came the UNBELIEVABLE!
HAYABUSA 1100 Heads...... on a V-twin.... hmmm..... don't think that would work...... Then he tells me he runs 6.3 in the 1/8th, AND he's in 5th gear when he hit's the traps!!!!!!!! I know some people like to exaggerate a little, but DAYUUMMM!!!

Find me a 1100 head ---- i need more power
laugh.gif

I had a guy that tried to argue with me that his "tricked out" Hayabusa was a V-4! Heres yer sign!

Guy was a real skin flute though.

I have a Katana with a Gibbs Racing v-8. I'm getting it ready for speedweek at Daytona next month.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Try working at the parts counter of your local dealership. WE have all of the Big Four in house and lemme tell ya the goofy assed stuff ya here at the parts counter is some of the best anywhere. You'd think they would toe it down becuase they are actually at the dealership, but NOoOoOOo... I think the stories get bigger all the time...

Won't be the last asshat you meet....not by a long shot!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Hey Yamahor , I think I work with the same kid . He keeps us rollin' all the time .

Ya need to take him under your wing and put your sensitive side forward
rock.gif
, he just need a little care and encouragement
director.gif
! Cause he sure shows he has an inferiority complex spouting that stuff. Proven by having just a little knowledge would show he doesn't know what he is talking about ! And just think how you will feel inteligizing (new word)  
umnik.gif
a then FORMER Squid !!  
laugh.gif

Ya need to take him under your wing and put your sensitive side forward
rock.gif
, he just need a little care and encouragement
director.gif
! Cause he sure shows he has an inferiority complex spouting that stuff. Proven by having just a little knowledge would show he doesn't know what he is talking about ! And just think how you will feel inteligizing (new word)  
umnik.gif
a then FORMER Squid !!  
laugh.gif
Bro..... for this guy, he's ALL about showing off... so, once a squid, ALWAYS a squid in this case.

Also, Inteligizing....... I like it. Gonna have to use it now!

HaHa!! You must have been hanging out at Arby's.
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|hondpwr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138585053 -->

So i guess if i tell you that i have a 05 busa with a v6 valkari motor running a rc51 tranny and ducatti 4 heads you wouldnt beieve me almost forgot the shaft drive off the shadow for no chain stretch boy i can run 4.9 in the 8th and dont even get out of first gear

Back