PIG SPOTTERS

These things won't let you spot the car behind. Get a radar detector it's a better Pig Spotter. Then you can shot'em down like this flame thrower.

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

there definatly the way to go gonna get some soon get rid of the nasty stock ones i do like the chrome 1's.
i got a thing about doing my bike up but the problem is i have no garage so it's always outside.
when i look at others bikes i wish i could keep mine as clean but it will never happen.
over here in uk any bit of sunshine we get i jump at the chance to clean it.lol
still my pride and joy tho no matter what the wife says
guns.gif

so um if we were to fly to turkey ... you gonna take us out on the busas
cool.gif
man that is wicked cool that you have not just 3 but 3 amazing ones
beerchug.gif

(zukracer @ Jul. 23 2007,12:16) so um if we were to fly to turkey ... you gonna take us out on the busas
cool.gif
 man that is wicked cool that you have not just 3 but 3 amazing ones
beerchug.gif
smile.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(macmode @ Jul. 23 2007,10:03) Does anybody know were I can buy them at?
You can get them direct from STMachine.And they are great people to deal with and stand behind their products.

ok, I just bought a set of the black, wondering how they would look with the derin extendors...don't like the stock mirror, we'll see...

Oh, I see these are the Piggspotter "2" mirrors...these are kinda cool, the first ones were fugly. Wish they had a version that would be flush with the front.

(Guclu @ Aug. 12 2007,11:53) maybe the seller can help you ...
maybe...but if that were true, they would have included instructions on how to wire them up. Anybody else have these and can give me some tips?

Back