pig spotters

ynavsoy

Registered
Hey guys do any of you know if the mirrors from a gen1 are the same as the gen2 reason for asking is i want to give my brother a set of pig spotters for his birthday but all i run into are for the gen1 thanks

I wouldn't get them as a gift 4 your brother unless you don't like him....

I have a set and they are Gawd Awful!!!! You literally cannot see chit out of them :banghead: Better off buying him a set of block offs and have him just constantly look over his shoulder. I heard they were bad but wanted 2 see for myself and bad is an understatement!

Yea they are more for looks than anything else. I have gotten used to mine and can see what I need to with a little head movement. But unless you know he wants them, I would get them as a gift either.

I bought a set back in '09 for my Gen I thinking they'd fit the OEM mirror bolt holes(like it appeared they would in their ad.)but they didn't so returned them.Put an Oberon bar end mirror on my Gen II and like it a lot.

i had em. looked cool, didn't like not being able to see anything. took em off. oem mirrors aren't the coolest but at least I can see what's behind me.

We got a whole bunch of Pig Spotter Mirrors to choose from:

Buy Now
Sportbike Mirrors | Suzuki Hayabusa Mirrors, GSXR1000, Emgo, Chrome Mirrors | Pashnit Moto

Plus the popular GSXR Mirrors

7037897295_2e38b6be55_b.jpg

Last edited:
Why would you move the mirrors closer to the center line of the bike when you already need spacers to move them farther out so you don't see elbows?

I have them and they are just for show . I can see a car if its on my side just behind me . That's it but I always look anyway !

thanks for all the replies guys i got them anyways he has no mirrors now and i rmbrd him saying saying that these were the only ones he would consider putting on lol.

Back