Pig Spotter mirrors

TurboSN95

Registered
Just wondering if anyone can comment on the visibility from the Pig Spotter mirrors. I like how they look, but it seems like the mirror is the size of a quarter from the pictures. Also, are they so low that you'd be looking at your shoulders the whole time?

i have a friend with the same problem,turn back to the original mirors
cool.gif

Thanks guys... I guess i'll steer away from those and either leave the stockers on, or try to find something nice to replace them with. Just looking for something a little smaller, either in black, carbon fiber, or even billet. But nothing too crazy looking.

If you want a cleaner look. Take a look at the previous gen gsxr mirrors.

(Big E @ Dec. 19 2006,08:56) If you want a cleaner look. Take a look at the previous gen gsxr mirrors.
I'm interested..
More info please, What years and do they bolt right up?

Thanks for the point, George..
BTW - We can get those Lightech mirrors much cheaper (though we don't stock them - we can order as people want them)

(nitrousjunkie @ Dec. 26 2006,18:06) Nope,you cant see a dang thing out of em.But they look cool!
Yes they do look
cool.gif
! But hey , with the stockers , all I see is the shoulder patches on my jacket anyway !
laugh.gif

I'm getting ready to send my stockers to Race Ready to be paint matched, I think it gives the bike a more finished look and the price is right.
Race Ready

(Warputer @ Dec. 27 2006,05:15)
(nitrousjunkie @ Dec. 26 2006,18:06) Nope,you cant see a dang thing out of em.But they look cool!
Yes they do look
cool.gif
! But hey , with the stockers , all I see is the shoulder patches on my jacket anyway !
laugh.gif
Theres a member here that makes some spacers for stock mirrors,I got mine from Nathan,they work great....no more shoulder view anymore,I can actually see whats coming up behind me now.
beerchug.gif

I like those Rizoma's, but cant justify the price for me when I normally do the look over anyway. I'd probably become fixated on the blue glass in them like I am the Smith Gear Indicator LED's...

Any pics of the Lighttech installed on a Busa?

(Warputer @ Dec. 26 2006,15:15)
Yes they do look
cool.gif
laugh.gif
+1

Pig spotters suck!
guns.gif
but look smooth

DSC02927.jpg

The Rizomas rock
super.gif

And these custom mirrors with spacers are okay.

DSC02641.jpg

Back