pig spotters 2

dreamwalker

Registered
hey guys, I just got a set of the new pig spotters 2. Took over a month to get here guess there was a manufacturing delay. Anyaway does anyone else have these or seen them yet? Im just about to head into the garage to start the install so any tips would be great.

yes. they have the led's. I finished the install. was pretty easy actually. they look pretty good. now Im on to installing helibars. Still very unsure about those but Im going to put em on and see how I like em.

(dreamwalker @ Mar. 09 2007,18:36) yes. they have the led's. I finished the install. was pretty easy actually. they look pretty good. now Im on to installing helibars. Still very unsure about those but Im going to put em on and see how I like em.
Wow those look sweet....................Oh wait a minute.........There's no picture
pissed.gif

Let the man mount his pigs then we will see the pics I'm sure!
SHOCKED.gif

(Punisher @ Mar. 09 2007,18:51)
(dreamwalker @ Mar. 09 2007,18:36) yes. they have the led's. I finished the install. was pretty easy actually. they look pretty good. now Im on to installing helibars. Still very unsure about those but Im going to put em on and see how I like em.
Wow those look sweet....................Oh wait a minute.........There's no picture
pissed.gif
Hay what is up with the gauge faces.

I need to get in touch with that guy like ASAP

Pics pics pics. The rules are, you post new mods, you gotta post pics. A digital camera (even if its a crappy cell phone camera) must included with tools to install list!

(dreamwalker @ Mar. 09 2007,11:24) hey guys, I just got a set of the new pig spotters 2. Took over a month to get here guess there was a manufacturing delay. Anyaway does anyone else have these or seen them yet? Im just about to head into the garage to start the install so any tips would be great.
I got some comming in this week.....I can't wait!!!!

You can barely see them just like you can barely see the cars around you .

post_12_61283_era.jpg

ok my fault. Ill get picks of my bike up tomorrow. They are sweet looking leds are very nice but they are much more form than function. Pics will be up tomorrow. My deepest apologies.

Back