Pig Spotter 2's

spikedoutbusa

What you know about that
Donating Member
Registered
Finally got them in and on the bike.... Look great but still can't see chit...BUT it's worth it to look good.. LED's look cool and the inside by the mirror lights up red so you can see it's on.

Busa_014__Small_.jpg

I like the look, but I want my bike rideable. So I can't have them.

My friend is a form over function guy too. Be careful. He and I had a discussion the other day and he made a comment that his bike is almost unrideable anymore because it's 'show additions" make the bike too painful for any ride longer than an hour.

shoot last weekend we rode almost 500 miles.... next weekend we will do the same... whatever I do I will still ride her You just gotta be more careful changing lanes

(spikedoutbusa @ Mar. 16 2007,23:02) shoot last weekend we rode almost 500 miles.... next weekend we will do the same... whatever I do I will still ride her You just gotta be more careful changing lanes
Well I like the look. Be safe and have fun with them!

I love my bike to look good but if I can't ride it for however long I want then the mods aren't worth it.

I like them better than the original pig spotters. At least these are more usable. Personaly I think these new ones look a lot better as well.

Thinking about them myself... Got a 06 LE. I am 6'5" 220 LBS; i thinks blind sports and behind me will be an issue but they should look good.

(joyRYDER @ Mar. 18 2007,07:58) Thinking about them myself... Got a 06 LE. I am 6'5" 220 LBS; i thinks blind sports and behind me will be an issue but they should look good.
yup I a 6'7 bout 255 .... I do like the looks

(tinbender0 @ Mar. 18 2007,08:43)
(Shanling @ Mar. 18 2007,10:18) I like being able to see behind me so much that I put a pair of these on. I have to tell you, these are fantastic! I can now see around my shoulders!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....ck=true
I thought about getting those, but wondered if the 1" is enough.
I am 5-10, 195 with broad shoulders. Wear a 44/46 coat if that helps. These made all of the difference in the world. I was constantly moving my head from side to side prior. I was amazed at what difference and inch made. I can still see my shoulders but they are no longer the entire view.

Back