Pie

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Valentine's Day 2010.

First, I got out with my sweetheart, Wasabi...

JD and I met up with a new busa dude I met on Saturday, Mike (who might join our ranks here and in SoCal), and we headed out on the 94 again...

The 2nd and 3rd pix were taken at Cameron Corner.

The 4th pic is my record-keeper.

More to follow...

Scar on Hwy94 14FEB10.jpg

Wasabi My Valentine.jpg

Cameron Corner with Mike.jpg

Odo 14FEB10.jpg

After all that, we took Sunrise Highway up to Julian (through the snow-lined mountainsides, yes) and stopped in for some pie at JPC (Julian Pie Company).

The 2nd pic is my bud, JD; #3 is my Mountain Berry Crunch ala Mode. :laugh:

Good times.

What did YOU do?

Whatever it was, I hope you had fun!:beerchug:

Nice Box.jpg

JD at JPC.jpg

Mountain Berry Crunch ala Mode.jpg

After getting home, it was too great a day outside to not share this image with you.

From home, the San Diego skyline and bay.

Looking South.jpg

With all your recent seat time posts Scar...and the inability for me to be aboard Ripley where I am, I now just ride vicariously through you. :bowdown:
That pie sure tastes good....if I close my eyes hard enough I can just savor it :poke:

:laugh:

Last edited:
With all your recent seat time posts Scar...and the inability for me to be aboard Ripley where I am, I now just ride vicariously through you. :bowdown:
That pie sure tastes good....if I close my eyes hard enough I can just savor it :poke:

:laugh:

I hear ya, Brian.

Up 'til this weekend, it had been nearly three weeks since I got out riding, so I felt absolutely compelled to enjoy as much 'asphalt therapy' as I could.

...and everyone should get Julian pie! :beerchug:

I'm glad to take you vicariously along...

After all that, we took Sunrise Highway up to Julian (through the snow-lined mountainsides, yes) and stopped in for some pie at JPC (Julian Pie Company).

The 2nd pic is my bud, JD; #3 is my Mountain Berry Crunch ala Mode. :laugh:

Good times.

What did YOU do?

Whatever it was, I hope you had fun!:beerchug:

Another great pics. Thanks for sharing. Congrats on the mileage.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

C'mon Spring:please::please::please:

Another great pics. Thanks for sharing. Congrats on the mileage.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

C'mon Spring:please::please::please:

Thanks, Jesse.

It's supposed to be like 80 degrees here today...I'll probably get another 3-400 in...if I'm lucky.

When I read the title, some how I thought I might see a Julian Pie... havent had that since 1986. I gotta try and get down there this year. :super:

When I read the title, some how I thought I might see a Julian Pie... havent had that since 1986. I gotta try and get down there this year. :super:

I tried to disguise the real purpose of the thread... :rofl:

You'd be welcome down here, red-carpet style, Kent. :beerchug:

Every time I see a new "Ride" thread posted by you Scar, it reminds me of how much I hate winter! :down: I have serious depression and it's not going to be any better for the next 10 days according to the forecast.

Those pics are just so wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong! If your gonna show pie you gotta bring enough for everyone! I did not get my piece and this is so not fair!

Scar, when I get to SoCal to ride with you I wanna go and try some of that great looking pie! That shot from your back yard is pretty nice. :cheerleader:

Scar, when I get to SoCal to ride with you I wanna go and try some of that great looking pie! That shot from your back yard is pretty nice. :cheerleader:

Sounds like a plan, Jason!

We'll do another meet & greet over that way and pull in folks from as far away as we can get 'em.

:beerchug:

Back