Pictures

MzBusa

Registered
Here's a few pics from our day at the motormile dragway a few weeks ago...

It's a new 1/8 mile track they opened this year....

My best time was a 7.0. Need a little more practice and I think I can get into the 6's.
race.gif

#1 Me racing the husband  and look who's winning!!!  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|MzBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117631135 -->

burkettracing2.jpg

I have been saying I was going to go the The Motor Mile since it was built and still have not made it there yet.  
wink.gif
 Looks like I need to go some time soon since there are all of those busas running. I know the guy that owns the bike in pic #5 I race with him some at Natural Bridge drag strip ( MM must be a little faster because he only runs 6.20's at the bridge). Looks like you guys had fun and I look forward to meeting some of you when I get off my a$$ and make it to the MM.  
biggrin.gif

Oh yeah I will also try to bring my mom she races an 01 gixxer 1000.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Blue Streak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117640631 -->

Bet it was a blast! Nice pics, BTW, and thanks for sharing!

Thanks guys. We have a good time. It's the only time I've been there, There has been rumors that the track is slightly shorter than the Natural Bridge 1/8 mile track and that's why everyone is running faster. Not sure. I ran the same, but I've only tried getting myself back into it since last year. Since it's been lowered I'm trying to readjust myself on the bike from where I ran it at stock height last year.

Nice pics!!!! Glad to see you guys have the same hobby. Do you have a sister:) You guys have a lot of tracks and fast people in Va.

Sorry streaker00, no sister!
laugh.gif

Speaking of fast people in VA....I was one of the very few busas you saw in my area and out of no where half the town that rides bikes have them. I like to think I started a trend....
tounge.gif
(or they couldn't have a girl with the biggest bike
laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif

Sorry streaker00, no sister!
laugh.gif

Speaking of fast people in VA....I was one of the very few busas you saw in my area and out of no where half the town that rides bikes have them. I like to think I started a trend....
tounge.gif
(or they couldn't have a girl with the biggest bike
laugh.gif
)
How 'bout a cousin?
biggrin.gif
J/K I have a few buddies that live in Va., they're trying to get me to move down that way.......so maybe you'll have a new neighbor one of these days. Keep up the good work at the track.

laugh.gif

Back