First time down the track ever!!!

I'll tell ya he did a LOT better than me! Gimme time to grow a set and WATCH OUT! We hung around a bunch or other bikes and he was in the top 5 for the night. I was proud of him but that won't stop me from beating him in the near future!
wink.gif
I wonder how many other board members ran low 10's on their FIRST pass at a drag strip EVER? I was impressed. The boys here at the .ORG may be stingy with the kudos but not me. I think ya did a helluva job!! Just remember to keep looking over your shoulder 'cause i'm gonna be goin by ya REAL SOON! See ya at the track ...

ps .. good job keeping us outta jail last night!
10.2 first time out.

took me probably 50 passes to get into the 9's consistantly.

I'm pretty much stuck with the setup I have. I need a longer arm and an airshifter to gain much more.

me personally i think you did a helluva of a job. taking a busa to the track has your first bike and trying to ride it to its full potential and then being able to sit at home and type about it is excellent. everyone will give you negative feedback and some will give positive has long has you had fun and didnt tear anything up thats great. my first time at the track my 5th pass was a 9.95 and 6th was a 9.92 mph was around 143-144 with a 60ft 1.65. that was all stock. lowered the bike and put on a clutch mod from brock and 60ft fell in the 1.57-1.59 next time at the track. have fun and enjoy. oh for the record the day i was there half the people that i met and talked to couldnt run a 10.20 on a busa and some had arms and exhaust. in time you will only get faster

Back