Pictures outside with new rims

LQQkn good, vmaxbaby, very nice and clean lQQkn not too much ! Your riding rank has just been upgraded from Playa to Pimp status.
super.gif

Also has your new exhaust have any negative effect on performance, especially gas mileage ? It lQQks nice !

Thank you for the kind words, the exhaust alone did not kill the mileage it is all the other go fast goodies. On a normal ride the computer tells me between 29-35 which I am fine with, I only ride on weekends so I don't care how much gas is or my mileage I am still going out and blasting the back roads
smile.gif
plus in 7 more payments it will be mine
smile.gif
The rims are from this company. http://www.czusainc.com/ but there is some guys on this board that do sell them. Expect to pay between $ 900.-- $1050. They fit perfit and are lighter than factory. Polished (High Polished) easy to clean and maintain. No Mothers Polish on these just wash and once a year coat with metal gloss, very easy to maintain 2nd bike to have this brand wheels on them. Looking forward to the new cams over winter
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

What gas mileage where you getting before the Pipe mod ? Currently I'm ranging between 35 and 42 Mpg with alil twist on the throttle at times.

That's a sweet looking bike, bro! Wow, it's impressive.

Very nice bike, you are a lucky guy. One of the last guys to get a set of those wheels. They don't make them no more.

Great looking scoot. Nicely done, not over the top with the bling.
thumbs-up.gif

Seeing your bike for the first time made me want to rethink the upgrades to my bike.:D

Dayum Bill that shid is sweet...
super.gif

+1 on the pimp status....
cool.gif

shid bro I can't ride with ya now.. compared to your whip my shid looks like it's from k-mart..
blush.gif
 on the real thou lets hook up a ride before it snows, neighbor..
wink.gif
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|04busaVA
Reason for Edit: "just cause"|1130500925 -->

Back