Pictures of the new GSXR

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
I just got home and took a couple of pictures of the new bike in the dark...the came out pretty good. As you can see I haven't had a chance to remove stickers yet. I'll get thad done tomorrow.

P1020331.JPG

Looks awesome bud, how does she ride? Do you like the rev happy motor? How about the drop in torque compared to the Busa? I am a total bike nut and a m considering a new toy as well, and that 750 and the triumph 675 daytona are on the short list.
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

(Cblast @ Jul. 14 2007,02:38) Looks awesome bud, how does she ride?  Do you like the rev happy motor?  How about the drop in torque compared to the Busa?  I am a total bike nut and a m considering a new toy as well, and that 750 and the triumph 675 daytona are on the short list.  
super.gif

super.gif
Thank you. She rides good...I think I may be soon looking to upgrade the seat. The riding position is sweet. With her being brand new I haven't had her above 5k rpm. They told me to stay under 60mph for the first 100 miles, then not to exceed 75 for the first 1000. I rode 114 miles today. The torque is definately different, there is only one Busa that is so smooth through the RPMs, but so far the 750 seems pretty user friendly. I haven't riden the daytona so I can't give you a comparison between the two.

super.gif

Twisty's, LOOK OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I can't, lie I'm feeling a little jelous right now !!

HAVE FUN, and STAY SAFE !!!

Tim called me last night about going to the Dragon Sunday and told me about your new toy! We are all jealous you dog! Congradulations Don!!!
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif

(Learjett @ Jul. 14 2007,08:40) Tim called me last night about going to the Dragon Sunday and told me about your new toy!  We are all jealous you dog!  Congradulations Don!!!  
beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif
Thanks, Bob, I hope you get to go with us tomorrow.

You lucky dog. Very nice. Expecting write-up and more pics. soon. Congrads on the AWESOME toy!
beerchug.gif

Back