Pics

lavinrac

Lav's towin service.
Donating Member
Registered
Ok here are the pics I have been saying I will post up. Please note they arent the greatest and there is ALOT of work going on here today.

Front of the house
IMG_0388.jpg

New Fence
IMG_0389.jpg

Pool still covered havent started on that yet.
IMG_0391.jpg

New Trane Heat Pump being installed.
IMG_0392.jpg

My Garage in dissarray from the work going on
IMG_0393.jpg

It is coming along very nicely, and I am very happy with the progress being made.

Ill get some more pics up of the inside once the plumbers get some of the dirt outta my livin room and kitchen.

OOOWEEE, you got some cleanin up to do after they all get finished. When they built my house, I tried to keep it picked up as they went along. Pain in the butt.

Nothing better than working on your own home....

Well the only things that I am NOT doing is the plumbing and the heat/ac stuff. Pay a professional for that.. The fence was built over 2 days by me and my family who came to help. :) been working on the inside alot already and still a ton more to do, but your right its great doing it yourself and you save alot of $$

Way to go Lav! Looking good. BTW you call that garage in disarray? LOL thats tidy to me! :laugh:

very nice! looks like you are going to have a great place when you are done :beerchug:

Looks great Lav! Can't wait to see it all finished.

Y'all did a really nice job on the fence:thumbsup: Gotta love family that is willing to help out.

Back