Good week its been...

lavinrac

Lav's towin service.
Donating Member
Registered
Well I am pretty glad the week is over but it has been a grand one.

The section of fence that needed to be replaced has been constructed. Just demo of the old fence left.

The old fence was falling over and was a hazard to passerby's on the sidewalk. Constructed a brand spankin new Privacy fence "Board on Board" with cap.

Parents came to visit from West Texas for the week. *WOOT* They are leaving this morning. *WOOT, WOOT*

Got to see my dog again finally, and get some good turkey in for thanksgiving. Folks are doing well and my mother got donated my last computer. "Quad core, blah blah blah"

Got a new setup for the comp *WOOT, WOOT, WOOT*

New rig contains the following:

I7 975 Extreme FRYS.com | Intel
12GB Corsair Dominator 16000 DDR3 FRYS.com | CORSAIR
Asus Rampage II LGA 1366 Motherboard Newegg.com - ASUS Rampage II Extreme LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

As I said before I am glad this week is over.. relatives construction and computer moving all at the same time for a week straight can be stressful on people, especially me.

Btw Ill have pics up sometime of the new fence and the house since I havent added those yet.

next time you want to donate a quad core to a needa family... let me know, cause im needy for a decent computer... damn 5yr old Cerlerons....

Back