Sooooooo much Water

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Some of you may remember this pic of my pool, Well were still working on it so it is pretty much empty.

That was until last night

It rained so hard the drainage ditch across the street could not handle all the water, it crossed the road and came down my driveway, if you look to the right of the pool you can see the driveway, The water jumped a gulley around the pool, jumped a 6" brick wall and made its way into the pool. as you can see the pool was pretty much empty.

IN 3 HRS THE POOL WAS OVERFLOWING. we tried to take pics but it was raining so hard all you could see in the pics was the rain.

Approx 30,000 gallons of water in less than 3 hrs :banghead:

==========================================================

101_5114.jpg

101_5133.jpg

That is unreal...

That pool is going to be a beauty when it is done :thumbsup:

Pool party at DEMMYM's :cheerleader:

At least you got by with less damage than we did during our pool building project. It cost us an extra $23k to repair damage done by a storm during the building project. In the almost two years we've had the pool open, we've had at least six floods that have caused varying degrees of damage, and each one requires about 25 hours of clean up time.

Here are a few photos from our project...and one of the final solution (I hope) to our flooding issues....

IMG_1480.jpg

Pool Damage 1 Low Resolution.jpg

Storm Damage 3 Low Resolution.jpg

36 inch Pipe Installation 5.jpg

Back