Pics of One of my Weekend Projects

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
At the Bash, MC Mustang showed me that the red stripe in my Throttlemeisters is just tape and that it comes out really easily - well he showed me how on a set of powdercoated-black ones - since the red wouldn't have matched the owner's bike
tounge.gif

Well, since I don't have red on my blue/silver, I took the tape off and then put my ColorRite touch-pens to use.

I put 2 coats of Primer, 2 coats of Color, and 2 coats of Clear.

I wish the picture would do it justice, but they really look good against the blue/silver bike!

CIMG3877__Medium_.JPG

Very cool,, its the little things that everyone does to there bikes that makes them different!
bowdown.gif

(dadofthree @ Jun. 05 2007,00:56) But it'll never look this good  
poke.gif
dadofthree's ego strikes again
laugh.gif

They look good Omar...how about a shot of 'em on the bike?
biggrin.gif

I'm glad you finally did it - I think I told you that the next time I saw you I was going to do it myself with a sharpie!
laugh.gif
looks great!

(VaBusa @ Jun. 05 2007,07:55) They look good Omar...how about a shot of 'em on the bike?
biggrin.gif
OK - ya twisted my arm!
tounge.gif

Here's one:

IMG00092__Small_.jpg

(MC MUSTANG @ Jun. 05 2007,08:11) I'm glad you finally did it - I think I told you that the next time I saw you I was going to do it myself with a sharpie!
laugh.gif
looks great!
Thanks Shawn! I figured I had ta do it quickly - I only Sharpie I saw you carrying was HOT PINK!
tounge.gif

looks good bro
beerchug.gif

although i think all of the admin's bikes should have at least a little pink on them
firedevil.gif
hmmm...idea time?
laugh.gif

(semi @ Jun. 05 2007,08:flamethrowing:) looks good bro
beerchug.gif

although i think all of the admin's bikes should have at least a little pink on them
firedevil.gif
hmmm...idea time?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

hey, if CAp can pull off this barrette, i'm sure a little pink would look good on your bikes
laugh.gif

IMG_0394__Medium_.JPG

Back