Pics of new bling

Higgs

Registered
Here are my bike pics with the new bling. Mirrors, bar ends, chain gaurd, grab handles and wheels. I think I'm done with bling.
smile.gif
 Haven't decided what to do with the beavertail yet.

What do you guys think about the grabs? I'm not sure what I think yet. Just mounted them an hour ago. I like that they're kind of flush with the seat.

P0001730.JPG

Bike looks very nice. The grabs are not something I see around here in Texas everday. If anything I would say it would make it stand out a bit more than others. Overall look is very nice.

nice scoot bro...
smile.gif
definitely look sweeeeeet............. and I actually like those grabs... makes it unique....

Looks sweet dude. Ref the grab bar I prefer it going up in the back but doesn't look bad at all. What do you use to shine that baby up?

I like those grabs too! Where did you get them??? Mirrors, barends - all of it looks good. I do have one word for you though: PAINTED INNERS! (yeah I know, more than one word - you get the point)

LQQkz like the mod bug got'Cha
biggrin.gif
. Overall shez lQQkn tight,Playa and well done !
super.gif

wheels are freakin sweet!!!!! now the grab bars just flat suck......you should take them off right away if you want my opinion!

and send them to me!!!!
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

If ya like those grabs, I have a brand new set for sell. I also have chrome Busa grips for sale. Somebody hit me up so I can get some cash for my replacement fairing.

Thinker62
Hayabusa Immortal

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:3.34
Location: Portland, OR Posted: July 20 2005,01:flamethrowing:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If ya like those grabs, I have a brand new set for sell. I also have chrome Busa grips for sale. Somebody hit me up so I can get some cash for my replacement fairing.
[/QUOTE]

You trying to sell my gripz
mad.gif
tounge.gif

Looks good! The grips add a certain distinctness, but don't know if they would work for me. You should look at painting the inners.

Back