Pics of my Winter Project

My goodness you are a man of many talents.......
Looks great!!!

thumb_up.gif
clap.gif
lurk.gif
beerchug.gif
goodboy.gif
cheerleader.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

banana.gif

banana.gif

banana.gif

What I can't figure out is.... how do you still have enough time to get yourself into so much mischief?

Wow, you did an awesome job Omar. Nothing like the satisfaction of doing your own projects. I am seriously impressed brother!
beerchug.gif

Holy ish!!! Dang, that's nice! Wish I had a house like that. . . Or just a house period. Lol.
Thanks! It's been fun! My next project is adding on to my girls' room. Their room is over the garage. However, it's only over about 1/2 of the garage; the rest is empty space. I'll be adding another 14' on the length and about 10' on the width.

All that and a bum knee to boot.
you da man!

If I am ever looking for a good family to adopt me...I hope you will consider.
I have my own BUSA.
rofl.gif

Nice Job! I thought my "Smarthome" was cool. Shizzle Bro., you got some wires!
thumb_up.gif

Nice Job! I thought my "Smarthome" was cool. Shizzle Bro., you got some wires!
thumb_up.gif
Thanks, Charlie!

I have a bunch of X-10 lighting controllers. I use them around the Holidays to control all the lights. I haven't done it in a few years, but I also have the PC interface and used to setup 'scenes' to control different things. It's nice having everything come on and off at the same time.

Omar, very nice finishing to the ho hum ordinary basement
smile.gif
I see the kids love the 103", about as much as mine do. We'll be relocating ours from the current wall at 99" to the end cap so it can serve 160". Since we finished the wood laminate flooring we can resume construction of the 2d and 3rd row seating platforms, arm rests/stands etc. Looks very nice man.

Charlie

Omar, very nice finishing to the ho hum ordinary basement
smile.gif
I see the kids love the 103", about as much as mine do. We'll be relocating ours from the current wall at 99" to the end cap so it can serve 160". Since we finished the wood laminate flooring we can resume construction of the 2d and 3rd row seating platforms, arm rests/stands etc. Looks very nice man.

Charlie
Thanks, Charlie! Yeah, the kids sure do love it down there! Post up some pics when you get yours done!

Back