My 05 project is done and been tested

BusaReds

Registered
I finished Brocking my 04 LE busa out over the winter, bought my 05 gix 750 in march and modded it out a bit and finished that by april.  Then started this project in May on my current home I had built over the winter and spring of 04.  I did everything myself, except for drywall hanging and finishing (I can do it myself but why when you can get the guys to do it for so cheap and fast) and the carpet was installed.   Everything else, framing, electric/lighting, hvac, plumbing, tiling, painting, hard wood, Bar, theater, etc.... was me, with ocassional help from the wife, and my three boys 14, 11, and 6.  Dont get me wrong, I didnt do this blind.  I built custom homes with a builder while in high school and in college so I knew what I was doing and it was my second basement I have done at one of my personal homes.
Project included:  bar area with wood dance floor,  game room with air hockey table, exercise room, full bathroom with tub/shower, storage room, kids toy room, and Theater with 110 inch Hewlett Packard DLP 7120 projection system and 1200 watt 7.1 channel Onkyo THX certified surround system, with 7 person leather theater chair seating "theater style with elevated back row."  
Take a look see what you think.............

pic 1

bmnt1.jpg

WOW, looks killer! So when you hostin a .org party at your place?
laugh.gif
Dibs on front row!
tounge.gif

Great job man!

thanks for the comliments.......
Two fight parties so far.......Roy Jones---Tarver and the Castillo---Carrales
Awesome.......sports in High Def are crazy to watch.....
And I thought the 51" High Def in my family room was nice....
Now movie watching.....I wish I could stop falling asleep in the damn theater
chairs so I can watch a movie beginning to end. LOLLOL

Back