Pics of my Busa, WW2 style.

I think it looks great, I usually don't like theme bike but it looks sweet.:drool: After living in Japan for over a year now, I think most Americans could learn something from the Japanese, they are very humble people. Please keep the past in the past.:war:

eh? uhhh...ok???
Jewish peeps driving a car built by people who??? never did anything to them-unless I missed the newscast where Nazis where pumping out S-classes. That reference makes no sense whatsoever.

And Im pretty sure Paul wasnt lookn to stir up any feelings other than nostalgia, for the A-10 Warthog which happened to wear similar paint for YEARS and was the only plane I knew of (like many younger non-military folk Im sure) that wore that paintjob...

as I said via cell Paul-looks absolutely wicked bro, hope you rack up lots of Kawi-kills on that beast!

Mercedes Benz was commisioned by the Nazis in world war two for Hitler's personal car. The also made parts for the Gas chambers and other vehicles used in WWII by the Nazi's.

Mercedes Benz was commisioned by the Nazis in world war two for Hitler's personal car. The also made parts for the Gas chambers and other vehicles used in WWII by the Nazi's.

Not to get this waaaay off track but do you really think that Mercedes wanted to do that? They were forced to. And everybody is so stuck on Hitler, but Stalin killed more Jews than Hitler by almost double.

Them wheels are 20's but the tires are soo big it really makes the wheels look smaller. I plan on smaller tires in the future and just airbagging the truck.

Nice bike.....you need to get rid of those 18"s on your truck and get 22's though.....

The paint is spraycans from Home Depot, Some 1/8&1/4 Fine line 3M tape, a few rolls of 1.5 masking tape and a roll of masking paper. All done freehand. It's really easy.

I wanted the most angry looking mouth I could find, then I copied it. Here's the plane I used for a refrence.

30804015_b5d3d6e902.jpg

Thanks for all the positive responses. I really didn't know what to expect when I posted it. I wear my US Army leather jacket when I ride to add to the look of it all. Sucks though when I have to say I didn't serve. Wish I did when I had the chance back in 1989.
Given a second chance I would most definitly serve.

What Kawi symbol would you recommend to use for the Kill rating?

kawasaki_logo.jpg

Maybe remove the 'kawasaki' from under it. It's nice because the red on white background matches the one on the plane you posted

Back