Pics of my Busa, WW2 style.

That paint job rocks! Sorry this had to turn in to a political debate.

:drama:

I like the look as much as your former orange bike. Spray cans and masking tape??? If I tried that the result would be horrible, no doubt! I would be shopping some new plastic for sure!!

Here ya go Venom, like this one better? From Leesburg Bikefest.....

IMG21A (Small).JPG

Thanks for all the positive responses. I really didn't know what to expect when I posted it. I wear my US Army leather jacket when I ride to add to the look of it all. Sucks though when I have to say I didn't serve. Wish I did when I had the chance back in 1989.
Given a second chance I would most definitly serve.

What Kawi symbol would you recommend to use for the Kill rating?

I love Rev's idea of the Foreman Grill logos, but "14R" stickers would probly get the point over better:beerchug:

n the Airforce lid would just KILL IT, bro-that, or a AF fighters' lid just for laffs!:lol: dont think the local LEOs would let you get for with tha latter, tho...

BTW, your truck is badazz also. But I think that orange paint is offensive to someone, somewhere.:laugh:

LOL I like to blend in with my vehicles......... Nothing too standoutish. :laugh:

The paint is spraycans from Home Depot, Some 1/8&1/4 Fine line 3M tape, a few rolls of 1.5 masking tape and a roll of masking paper. All done freehand. It's really easy.

I wanted the most angry looking mouth I could find, then I copied it. Here's the plane I used for a refrence.

Is it possible for you to rig a couple authentic looking wwII machine gun barrels right at mid-fairing level(coming out from inside the fairing)? That would be sick-looking.

I've been looking at it and I think the retna is too small. Time for a larger one.

Some planes had colored retna's, so didn't. Not going for exact replica, more like a Busa with some WW2 flair.

Is it possible for you to rig a couple authentic looking wwII machine gun barrels right at mid-fairing level(coming out from inside the fairing)? That would be sick-looking.

You didnt see the two on the right side sticking out. THat will shoot down any 14.:laugh:

Back