PIC'S OF MY 01' BUS

lookin sweet!!!!!
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

Dayum what sate do you live in.  You have an 18 digit license plate.

Something to consider.  Bike looks nice.  Now your on mod alert.  You will not stop there fyi.  Ref your screens are they "Bowed" outward or "flat".  You might try the bowed out look if you havnt got them that way.  Gives some 3dness to your screens.

Looks great.  Thats a very nice 3" strip on the back wheel too.
tounge.gif

PS.. your busa looks like it has an oil leak...

Seriously note to posting pics.  You did a great job.  D!kheads do this to me all the time, they will look at everything in the photo except what your talking about and ask/point it out.

By the way nice roller blades.

JD
thanks ice, the screens are actually bowed in. i followed your old post way back when, but i didn't read close enough. so i ended up leaving them as is and now i am used to them.
as far as the "oil leak" , no she isn't that i am aware of. i just spill alot of sh#t on that floor.
nick
idea.gif

Looks sweet! Love those screens....gotta do that to mine!

I just noticed on the pics that it looks like you haven't done the screens in the tail? Am I just not seeing it right?

Nice bike.  Can you shed some more light on the liquid chrome products?
sure, i don't know if you mean literally, but i bought them through my suzuki dealer (suzukicycles.com.) the liquid chrome gives off like a wet chrome look. the decal gives off a 3 dimentinal look w/ a 3m adhesive back to adhere to the existing part i.e. instrument panel, gas cap, triple tree, and a small piece to fit at the bottom of tank to avoid scratching from zippers and belt buckles. i wish i had the camera still to give a closer look but i don't. they dress the bike up nice and there fairly affordable. hope that helped.
nick

i also have heated hand grips on the bike that works real well. i got them from hotgrips.com for about $110

Back