PIC'S OF MY 01' BUS

Schism

Donating Member
Registered
I WAS BORED AND GOT A HOLD OF MY IN-LAWS CAMERA. THE PIC'S CAME OUT O.K. THE PHYSICAL MOD'S YOU MIGHT SEE ARE

-FAIRING SCREENS FROM APC @ PEP BOYS

-LIQUID CHROME TANK PROTECTOR AND GAS COVER FROM SUZUKI

-I HAD THE CHAIN GUARD PAINTED USING FACTORY BLUE FROM COLOR-RITE.COM

1st TIME POSTING PIC'S OF BIKE SO I HOPE I DID THIS RIGHT

BUSA_12.jpg

THESE GAUGE OVERLAYS ARE FROM S&R MOTORSPORTS.COM AND I HAD THE MILEAGE AND CLOCK CHANGE TO THE COLOR BLUE FROM BLUEGAUGES.COM

BUSA_8.jpg

I HAD ALSO ADDED THE L.E.D. CONVERSION WHITE LIGHTS W/ RED STOCK LENS, K&N AIR FILTER, GREEN LIGHT TRIGGER, THE LIQUID CHROME HAYABUSA TRIPLE TREE PROTECTOR

BUSA_11.jpg

"deh deh deh, another one bites the dust"
aside from the "hump mod", Beautiful bike. I never was much for the grabrail and hump combined, but whatever floats your boat.
wink.gif

THANKS FOR THE INPUT GUYS. SORRY ABOUT THE TWISTED SHOTS, I BET THE NECK WAS FEELIN' A LITTLE CRICK!
tounge.gif

Dayum what sate do you live in. You have an 18 digit license plate.

Something to consider. Bike looks nice. Now your on mod alert. You will not stop there fyi. Ref your screens are they "Bowed" outward or "flat". You might try the bowed out look if you havnt got them that way. Gives some 3dness to your screens.

Looks great. Thats a very nice 3" strip on the back wheel too.
tounge.gif

PS.. your busa looks like it has an oil leak...

Seriously note to posting pics. You did a great job. D!kheads do this to me all the time, they will look at everything in the photo except what your talking about and ask/point it out.

By the way nice roller blades.

JD

Back