Photos - Busas and 75 Bikes as we rip-up Palomar Mt. Today

Hey I remember that place! We did a ride up there a few months back, we had a blast!!!:beerchug::thumbsup:

image[1].jpg

Hey I remember that place! We did a ride up there a few months back, we had a blast!!!:beerchug::thumbsup:

Paderolis
Let me know when you guys are coming back to ride Palomar Mountain and I will organize a group of say 40 -50 riders Busa's and other sport bikes again.

Its all good and lots of fun

nice man, ive been itching to hit up palomar for about a month or so now and the sad part is i live in oceanside but ive just been too busy

First you wish you had the bike, then you wish you had the busa riders to ride with!!! I got the bike, but where I am now I'm just gonna have to keep dreamin for a group like dat!!! safe riding! very cool pics!:thumbsup:

I am tired of riding alone here in FL. Any Busa riders in the N. Orlando area hit me up for weekend rides and photos to share with the .Org :beerchug:

Man, now I really hate living in Nebraska, wish someone could organize a "ride together" like that here, even if just half the size. :please:

Back