Clean Run Palomar Mtn

MoTrFinger

Registered
Clean Run Palomar Mtn

I got to ride up the mountain with out having to pass anyone. This is not a "fast as someone can" run its fast enough to be fun but it was so beautiful to have so few people on the hill. This was first thing Friday morning 12-24 there was a bout 10 cars coming down the mountain but nothing in my way on the way up no bikes or cars to pass I really enjoyed the ride. The soundtrack seemed to work perfectly with the length of the ride. Check it out!

http://www.supportforcomputers.com/TempVid....ain.exe

I love that road when traffic is light. Sharp switchbacks! Gets the heart pumping good!!
biggrin.gif

Yeah, Palomar Mtn is a pretty good ride. Wanna go back but I don't think the weather will let up for the next few days. Oh well...

Yeah, Palomar Mtn is a pretty good ride. Wanna go back but I don't think the weather will let up for the next few days. Oh well...
I'm hoping by the 8th or 9th of Jan will be good weather the 9th is my B-day so that would be a cool ride. I've worked out all the bugs on my recording so I'm ready to get some good footage. Figures it rains right when I get the video setup right
smile.gif
LOL

Back