New Video Palomar 3-4-07

MoTrFinger

Registered
Took some time off for the winter but had a great ride Sunday at Palomar. Was kind of cold up top but nice along the way was pretty clear and windy. Overall was a good day. Met a new friend got some footage for ya here. Sorry for the cheesy editing but just wanted to post something got some more foortage will post later.

http://www.supportforcomputers.com/mc2/video_page.htm

Click on the new footage link.

NWS SoundTrack!!!

lurk.gif
super.gif

lurk.gif
nice video, you had my pucker factor working everytime you rode that dayum white line. Me no play in paint.
beerchug.gif

Glad u guys liked it. On the paint thing for me there is only one turn on that hill that I cross the white line but the guy i was following seemed to like the outside of some turns
smile.gif
but was a good clean fun day
smile.gif
Glad u all enjoyed.

smile.gif

That is V8N3T! He is on his new ride! Everybody eventually meets the finger! That is some squirrly riding though!

robert_r6_7.jpg

(MoTrFinger @ Mar. 05 2007,11:32) Took some time off for the winter but had a great ride Sunday at Palomar. Was kind of cold up top but nice along the way was pretty clear and windy. Overall was a good day. Met a new friend got some footage for ya here. Sorry for the cheesy editing but just wanted to post something got some more foortage will post later.

http://www.supportforcomputers.com/mc2/video_page.htm

Click on the new footage link.

NWS SoundTrack!!!
Finger,

where the hell have you been man
rock.gif
?

So i guess u made it to paly .
You missed the spwest to montezuma . we had a great turn out.

Nice shots! the first one is from the burn turn
smile.gif
I recongnize that can't tell what turn the other is could be the oother side of the burn turn. Nice second shot he got you in the groove there. Ya I'm back just took some time off for the bad weather and what not. Glad to hear you guys had a good ride out Monte gona have to ride there sometime soon I'm sure.

smile.gif

Back