• Ignore. Rise above it.

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Ignore. Wait to see what happens.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Confront the offender, publicly.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Confront the offender, privately.

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Copy and Paste the entire PM into a new thread, exposing offender.

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Advise the Admins and Moderators so they know there's a festering boil among us?

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Pity the foo.

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Drop back 5 yards and punt.

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
:laugh: I'm guessing someone on your friend list is mad at someone else on your friend list and is pming others on your friiend list about that person on your friend list:laugh:

Nah. That's not it. Good guess, though.

So, help my friend out here.

Let's say you have this friend...

...who has come to find out (let's say, about a month or so ago...) that there's a board member who seems dissatisfied with the way they do things around his area (specifically, where geography and member interaction overlap).

In fact, just for the sake of this exercise, let's say this other board member has been casting dispersions on a geographical group, calling your friend out (by name) in PMs which he's been sending to people on your friend's 'friends' list. Wouldn't your friend think to himself: "how strange, and very shortsighted!" ?

Then, say, your friend watches and waits for this person to step up and take the lead... Maybe make the effort to change things to the point of his 'approval,' instead of imperiously pointing a finger and saying 'this or that'.

So, what do you think your friend should do? Your friend might have a pretty good idea, himself; but let's see what you think.

Your friend would probably never divulge the name of this other person, because...what good would that do? Period. (...unless there's cash involved, of course.) :whistle:

This should be interesting.

Some people just like to whine, they sheldom offer solutions and never have the B's to take the reins. They try to manipulate others to do their dirty work so that when it turns to S**t they have a built in reason to biatch some more. They are chronic, always find fault and are never happy, even when they get what they asked for.

If, your friend is willing to make some concessions to the unmetioned whiner in order to keep him around so he can continue to listen to his never ending BS, then he should just ask him what the F do you want in front of all concerned. Step up or shut up.

Good luck with "The Experiment". Hope he gets the message.

Anybody I know, Scar?

It's unlikely.

The person to whom the 'cloaked message' in this thread is offered will understand. Really, it's not a big deal; but (aside from the real 'point') there's tons of humor in it. Tongue planted firmly in cheek.

I think things are pretty well resolved.

Back