Phase II complete....PICS for your enjoyment!

"We need to go ride too....and get macon454 in the mix!":beerchug:

Oh...that is definitely going to happen....even if we have to kidnap Macon...he just doesn't know it yet :whistle:

:laugh:

Last edited:
If I had the vision to remove the gold from the 08 I would have bought it instead of my 09 it looks great and is unique. nice scoot!

Looks Great! Isn't it amazing that 1 stock muffler weighs more than your whole new exhaust system..

looks great! :beerchug:
The color of the wheels are nice and suttle and blend in well. Better looking than just plain black but not a contrasting color to draw your attention away from the rest of the bike.

One correction though... The M4 full system uses stainless steel pipes. It is available with a titanium can. Correct me if I'm wrong. ??? If that's the case then I'll have to talk to the powder coat guy how he was able to coat the titanium. :bowdown:

I always liked the sound of those M4's they get pretty loud at full boogie :thumbsup:

If I had the vision to remove the gold from the 08 I would have bought it instead of my 09 it looks great and is unique. nice scoot!

I appreciate the kind words.

Looking good Brian....party at your house !!!

Thanks....looking forward to riding w/ you & Jesse at some point!

Looks Great! Isn't it amazing that 1 stock muffler weighs more than your whole new exhaust system..

It is amazing! Changed the whole handling characteristics of the bike. Feels great :thumbsup:

looks great! :beerchug:
The color of the wheels are nice and suttle and blend in well. Better looking than just plain black but not a contrasting color to draw your attention away from the rest of the bike.

One correction though... The M4 full system uses stainless steel pipes. It is available with a titanium can. Correct me if I'm wrong. ??? If that's the case then I'll have to talk to the powder coat guy how he was able to coat the titanium. :bowdown:

I always liked the sound of those M4's they get pretty loud at full boogie :thumbsup:

Mucho gracias Ken! I have the Titanium silencer w/ SS pipes...correct. It wouldn't matter if they were Ti though. I had them pipes and the headers ceramic coated and Jet Hot is able to ceramic coat Ti w/out issues.

still the best color. I really like those rims. I really thought I liked my gold ones better. Now you have me questioning myself.

Dang Brian!! You are killing it. Form and function. She's beautiful but deadly. Just absolutey gorgeous. Can't wait to do my wheels but that will be next winter. I did do the Brocks exhuast. LoL one day I'll post some pics.
Congrats on accomplishing your vision of Ripley. :drooling3::inlove2::smile_face_r:::11::tongue:She is so::hot:she gets 3:tongue3:and a :banana:
:woot::woot::

Dang Brian!! You are killing it. Form and function. She's beautiful but deadly. Just absolutey gorgeous. Can't wait to do my wheels but that will be next winter. I did do the Brocks exhuast. LoL one day I'll post some pics.
Congrats on accomplishing your vision of Ripley. :drooling3::inlove2::smile_face_r:::11::tongue:She is so::hot:she gets 3:tongue3:and a :banana:
:woot::

Thank you John....thank you very much! :beerchug:

Back