~~ some pics for your enjoyment ~~

Hogger...only because I too own an '03 Silver/Graphite....(both the fastest and classiest of all busa colors)...I must let you know how sorely disappointed I am in you brother....Oh I'm digg'in those rear sets...and those piaazo brake/clutch levers are rock'in and even the wavy rotors are look'in good too...but...

WHY ARE YOU STILL PLAYING WITH RUBBERS!!! LOL!!!

I can't believe a fellow '03 silver/graphite alumni would bust for wave rotors and custom levers but still run stock brakelines...

Represent!!!...and getcherself some SS braided brakelines dewd. LOL!
tounge.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
you make a very good point! Yup! Wish you were closer..I just don't play with brake fluid.

Need to get courage up I guess.

Thanks for the feed back. I'll call StreetnTrack!

hogger...

What part of AZ are you in?  I may be headed to Phoenix and was curious with your temp remark....
sad.gif

Bike looks good!  If you are in Phoenix, I will PM you with a lot of questions probably....
biggrin.gif
cool.gif
I live on the very West side of the state. I can go south to California, but why would you? I can go north to Vegas. Yeah baby! I can stay in Arizona and carry a gun around. Cool!

It's just on rare instances that it gets that warm. I need to find out how to post one of those temperature things on my posts.

hogger...

a LOW of 101
rock.gif
?  I can't stand it if it's over 75 degrees.  And at that point I have the air on in the car and the house.  

101 LOW = ME MOVING THE HELL OUTTA THERE!!  
smile.gif
I will do that soon..trust me! Retiring in five years.

I have burnt my hand on the seat belts. I have seen my wiper blades melted to the windshield also. Yeah..it sucks but you just do everything early in the morning.

The plus side is the great Winters. So..you have winter..we have summer to deal with.

hogger...

Lookin' real nice man. How much on the ti fairing bolts. I put on the ones I ordered and have little confidence in them. Kinda scary how light they are.
"don't be afraid grab"! ( I know you're not)

The fairing kit was $190.00 to my door. Not sure what else is included because it comes with 34 bolts.

I'll let you know for sure. Love that Titanium stuff! Thank you for the compliment also. Still have work to do but I need to ride the darn thing! I bought it in Febuary and only put 150 miles on it. Sick.

I will also try to take some pictures of the big bike run out here next week. It's gonna be crazy.

hogger...

hogger..

Dang! Nice fairing screens too! Where did you get those?

P.
biggrin.gif
lol...where are my rears?

Did you get a tail section yet?

hogger...
No tail section yet, Dang!

Didn't I send you the free material to make these? If not, email me with your address again and I will send it right out!

Sorry!

P.
postal..wait! No, I installed the screens. You sent me flat stock for the rear section. I'm waiting on you to get some tail! Whoops..I mean a tail section. (lol)

hogger...

Lookin' real nice man. How much on the ti fairing bolts. I put on the ones I ordered and have little confidence in them. Kinda scary how light they are.
grab,

here is a picture of the kit. I guess the metal clips count as pieces. Don't know why you would use then unless they are different threads.

I'll still let you know.

hogger...

TIFKA192ZOOM.jpg

grab, just so you know these bolts are one each and only work in the front part of the rear brake arm. The rear bolt is a different size and I didn't see it listed on there web page.

Not sure if it is really worth the money spent either. If I had it to do over I would not bought it. Installed this morning.

hogger...

TISPSU25ZOOM.jpg

"don't be afraid grab"! ( I know you're not)

The fairing kit was $190.00 to my door. Not sure what else is included because it comes with 34 bolts.

I'll let you know for sure. Love that Titanium stuff! Thank you for the compliment also. Still have work to do but I need to ride the darn thing! I bought it in Febuary and only put 150 miles on it. Sick.

I will also try to take some pictures of the big bike run out here next week. It's gonna be crazy.

hogger...

hogger..
Dude, Idunno? I bought a extra bolt to see what I was dealing with as far as drilling for safety wire (I didn't want to ruin a bolt and have the bike down). I used a craftsman 2hp drill press and some regular ole bits and they went trough the bolt like butter. Kinda shattered my confidence being that they're holding on my brakes. I know ti is a strong metal, but shouldn't it be a hard one too? It just seemed to drill out like aluminum. I have already been 170 + and had to get on the brakes pretty hard for a turn and Im still around to type this, soo I guess they're ok for now. Im seriously thinking of sending the bolt out to a lab to be analyzed.

Interesting. The confidence factor out weighs the weight savings at that speed grab.

They state a Grade 5 strength but that leaves me clueless. We need a metal person guy for clarification on this one.

hogger...

Hogger, can't help admiring the clutch lever who makes it? Jinkster you said Piaazo
rock.gif
? couldn't find em' also your mesh in the fairings is nice too, I NEED THEM...
My Busa is in need of choice bits 106800 miles on it, still running strong
biggrin.gif

Greetings,

Wanted to post some pictures of the Busa.

I have a few more changes to make. I have not had much time to ride and I am running out of weather soon. My season ends from June to September due to the high temperatures of summer.

Case in point..check out temp on the rear porch last year. It is time to ride it and catch up later with other upgrades.

Enjoy...feed back always welcomed here.

hogger...

Looks good! How do you like the ZG Sport tourer windscreen. Do you get the wind over your head or directly in your face. I have a Puig DB and it looks awesome but still doesnt get the wind any higher the way I would like it at high speeds without tucking

Looks good! How do you like the ZG Sport tourer windscreen. Do you get the wind over your head or directly in your face. I have a Puig DB and it looks awesome but still doesnt get the wind any higher the way I would like it at high speeds without tucking

This thread is 4 yrs old, not sure he'll be checking back in:laugh:

I'd search your screen or his and see what folks have said about them:thumbsup:

This thread is 4 yrs old, not sure he'll be checking back in:laugh:

I'd search your screen or his and see what folks have said about them:thumbsup:

Looks like I could be waiting a long time :laugh:. Didnt realize that when I posted. Never thought to look at the date... thanks for the heads up. going crazy trying to find the right shield, need more wind protection... thanks again

This cracks me up - raking the graveyard. But it was a good thread and a gorgeous bike. The mods are so tastefully done that they all look right, almost like it was "stock"! LOL!

I remember when I sold those rims to him! He was so excited to find some silver rims, they had just come out in 06 a few months earlier

Back