anyone able to ride today/tonight?

BUSAFETT

Registered
Lemme know if anyone can get out for a little bit tonight to do some riding- I'm just saying ahead of time that I don't break the sound barrier tho. I ride to enjoy the twisties and the nice weather..

BUSAFETT

we had a big ride on july 7 that started at my house in the poconos. you must not have seen the posts in the gatherings section. keep an eye out in that area for future rides

Thx ABD,

Sadly, due to having a child, and my wife's work schedule, I get about 2 hrs notice about when I can get out to ride. That's why I've been trying to find folks since 2PM today. Looks like noone's around.

I can't get out tonight, but keep me in mind for the future.

I have 3 kids at home, the wife working, My full-time job, and I started a business as well. I am kept rather busy, but would love to get together with you to ride sometime.

A good friend of mine just bought a used ZX-12R
argue.gif
and we have ridden a few times. Sounds like it would be a lot of fun.

man, I sat around all day wanting to go riding,

WHY DID I NOT GET ONLINE ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE, I'm always down to ride !!!!!!! anytime you get free
hit me up kennym4@aol.com

I was out early yesterday--putting on my new Yosh TRS's, then taking a ride. Supposed to rain today in the Philly area--they're saying about 5 p.m. Busy today, but I ususally go out on weekends, sometimes up to New Hope for lunch. Keep me in mind, 'cause I can usually go on a moment's notice--if I'm not already out. Like you, I ride pretty easy, since I got all the craziness out of me when I used to race motocross as a kid.

Back