Perrini 1-pc Suit

I too have never heard of Perrini. It's a great price for a full 1pc leather suit regardless. It has back protector, knee sliders, the same thickness of an Alpinestars suit. But the big question is....who knows about the quality & fit?

I don't know about this site man....I did just see they offer this suit as well ........:rofl:

X-MEN Motorcycle Leather Suit 2 pc Racing Suit

xmenf.jpg

i never thought i could get a full raceing suit for that inexpensive. and still be same thickness as top name stuff...i saved it as a favorite

i never thought i could get a full raceing suit for that inexpensive. and still be same thickness as top name stuff...i saved it as a favorite

Chris, it's a good deal...but not anything out of the norm. Not to crap on Perrini (as I said I've never heard of them) but I mean right now you can get a full 1pc Alpinestars suit for only $100 more at Alpinestars SG-1 1 Piece Race Suit Black/Gray And you know you're getting a quality product.

I'm sure similar deals can be found if you research a little.

It looks like it would protect better than jeans!

It'd be worth a look if one was on a budget!
I have two A*'s suits now. 1 piece and a 2 piece.

So many of these suits are made in Pakistan now. You can start your own leather brand if you like. Komodo & I believe Alipestars are now made there too.

I have a custom Syed suit that is made in Florida - excellent product.

They have full 2 piece suits on that site for as cheap as 180 - 200 bucks.

Even if they are good quality leather, I have a hard time ordering a suit without trying it on. I ordered a Forsa II 2 piece and the jacket fits good but the pants could have fit my wife in there with me. They did re fit the butt and waist for free, but then the zipper didn't match the jacket and the legs were still huge.

I try to find local shops that carry one that fits well but they all carry gorilla sizes. I think the one I ordered was like a 50 and I had the shop order it, was supposed to be a 34 american waist. It felt more like a 50 inch waist to me, LoL

Looks like I could find one to try on before buying. Guess I'll look over towards the coast for some in stock shops.

I ended up selling the brand new pants and wearing a pair of Joe Rocket pants with the jacket for the suit.

Anyway, my point is...be carefull with the sizes if you order online.

Wow! Just to show you how out of the loop I am.

My buddy bought a two-piece leather suite about 10 years ago (forget the brand) and he paid around $3300 CAD for it. I just naturally assumed that they'd be that much to start with these days so when I bought my bike last year I never even considered it... might have to have a look around at suites now!

Damn, 'another' want for the bike. :thumbsup:

Bought mine last spring for about that price shipped and got armored gloves. Haven't heard of that company either. If you get them let us know what you think.

Back