Perfect

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
Its 2:20 AM in Moline Illinois. I just got off the bike after a two hour putt around town. The weather is absolutely perfect, 75 and calm. Gorgeous. The Rippingstons “Life in the Tropics†is on the MP3 player. Zero traffic and the only cop working your beat is a close friend and doesn’t believe the busa can blast a wheelie and wants to hear the sound of the muzzy bouncing off the downtown buildings! Does it get any better than this? How do you explain it to people who don’t understand? I know people on this board know the feeling, but it’s hard to put into words for non-riders.

How can an object scare the bejesus out of you one minute to the point that your heart is beating out of your chest, and then the next minute it can calm you down after a stressful day? What other thing that you can legally buy can have this effect on the human body?

Some friends tell me it’s not worth the risk of getting hurt of killed on the dreaded motorcycle. Why go through life scared, aint you already dead if you’re afraid to enjoy life? I tell them, “If I go out on the bike, Ill go out doing what I loveâ€.

How do you explain it, or do you even try?

heaven on earth!
biggrin.gif

I think some people are just plain scared of bikes.  Theres not going to be a whole lot left if someone is on a bike and slam into a cager.  They say it's not worth the risk.  I've talked to other guys who haven't ever rode a bike or have ridden very little and say they'd kill themsleves on it.  It also relives me of stress and gets the adrenaline flowing, I just stay within my limits.  I went riding for a couple hrs last night too Chris.  Perfect, except for the bugs.  This was the all from the 20min ride from Dubuque.

<!--EDIT|billbell
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118186385 -->

bugs_002.jpg

I tell people that don't understand its like making love to a beautiful woman. They then ask, well what do you call it when your girl is riding passenger...I just grin I think they get the what I am trying to say.

How can an object scare the bejesus out of you one minute to the point that your heart is beating out of your chest, and then the next minute it can calm you down after a stressful day?

What other thing that you can legally buy can have this effect on the human body?
Question #1
That's simple. It's that little thing called love. As you said, one minute scarry, next minute soothing.

Question #2
I would say a hooker, but you said "legally" buy .
laugh.gif

Bill, thats what Doyle and I looked like coming back from Des Moines last week! I cant imagine riding without a helmet.

Back