Pepsi Commercial or Biker Boys

Pepsi Commercial or Biker Boys - Which will have biggest impact?

• Biker Boys

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • Pepsi Commercial

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
I am not sure the Pepsi thing will further the image and the legend of the Busa, but I have to agree with Rev on this one, how many inexperienced riders will go out and get themselves killed on a Busa because of this. Its all cool and shid getting the bike out in the mainstream, but come on not everyone should be on one.
The only Busa those two ladies should be throwing their legs over is MINE!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You know, maybe we should let Pepsi know about the August Meet and Greet. We could suggest that the two ladies come on by and meet some real Busa riders and Pepsi can make a commercial with all of us in it.... rock.gif

<!--EDIT|MrGxr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109470335 -->

WORD!!!! I THINK THEY BOTH ARE BLOWING EVERYTHING OUT OF PROPORTION. BIKER BOYZ MADE IT SEEM LIKE EVERYTHING WAS SO FAKE. CANT WE GET A MOVIE WHERE THE BIKES/CARS ACTUALLY RACE WITHOUT THE EFFECTS MAKING IT LOOK LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO BREAK THE SOUND BARRIER. I MEAN COME ON FAST AND THE FURIOUS, BIKER BOYZ, TORQUE, FAT AND FURY 2, I MEAN ALL THESE ARE JUST BLOWING EVERYTHING OUT OF PROPORTION. YEA THEY ARE OK TO WATCH AND I LIKE WATCHING ALL THEM. BUT THEY NEED TO MAKE IT MORE REALISTIC FOR US BUSA OWNERS. WE ALL NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND MAKE OUR OWN DAMN MOVIE. I MEAN HOW MANY PEEPS HERE ACTUALLY OWN A BUSA. TONS EXACTLY THAT WOULD MAKE FOR ONE HELL OF A GOOD MOVIE LOL !!!!! SOMEONE TELL J-LO TO INVEST THE MONEY THAT SHE DID IN THAT OUTFIT ON US !!!!!
15may27-caps-lock.jpg

Wow... Way to bring a thread back from the dead just to post a pic of the Caps lock joke Mr Bogus... :poke:

I picked Pepsi cause all though there was a Busa in biker boys imo I thought it was a pretty stupid movie.....

and a little off topic the admins asked that all polls be placed in the poll section of the home page:laugh: ... not judging having made the mistake more than once in the past :laugh:

was bored... :rofl: and some NOOOOB is voting on ancient polls and I missed it.... :laugh:

you know the same dork will vote on 25 or 40 polls over the next few days (never fails)... they need to expire all the old polls...

Last edited:
i refuse to post and make this thread go all the way back to the top of the (NEW POSTS) list again:moon:

Go Gen I Busa!!! :cheerleader:

Most of the public will probably not notice the exact make of the motorcycle in the backround. But most of the general public doesn't get what we get, with all respect to the general public.

About a year ago, I pulled into a gas station with my '02 Black LE Hayabusa and a group of children ran up; one of them yelling 'that's Smoke's bike, that's Smoke's bike!'-Smoke's bike from 'Biker Boyz'. It was pretty cool to see a bunch of kids so excited. Espeacially when you leave the gas station doing a wheelie. They'll probably remember that for a long, long time! :laugh: Me, too! :thumbsup:

those were the same bikes, and they were standing by the same ones. j lo was by the red one, beyonce by the blue one. wonder what the history is there

ok that has to be one of the dumbest things i ever watched,

has either one of them ever actualy rode a busa?
most importantly you can mainstream the busa but most people won't ride a busa like its ment to riden they will be nothing more than a fashion accessorie and would leave a ton of cheap parts for when its not cool anymore for those that ride it like a busa is ment to be riden

I picked Pepsi cause all though there was a Busa in biker boys imo I thought it was a pretty stupid movie.....

and a little off topic the admins asked that all polls be placed in the poll section of the home page:laugh: ... not judging having made the mistake more than once in the past :laugh:

:laugh: it was a very stupid movie, race him race me race you, and evryone had some stupid look with a stupid helmet that was for a different bike :laugh:

Darn it, you got me......I finally looked at the original post date.......I think I'll save that to the desktop though.....very entertaining.....same as Biker Boys, entertainment.....I still watch the movie from time to time just for the bikes. I guess I'm one of those that saw these pieces of entertainment "after" I bought mine... :oldcool: Thank God !!! :super:

Back