ITS A BOY!!!!!!!!!!

ITS A BOY!!!!!!!!!! - Future Busa Rider needs a Name...

• Hayden Lee

Votes: 34 100.0%
  • Harley Lee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harley David

• Hunter Lee

• Holden Lee

• Justin Lee

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ridercoach

Post ***** King & Local Safety Guru
Donating Member
Registered
Just found out on Friday that the baby cooking in my wifes belly is going to be a boy jump9.gif . The wife and I have been tossing names around for months, boys and girls. So we boiled down the boy names to the above. If you think of another one just go ahead a let me know. The rule is, the name must start with an H or J after the grandparents. I havent really looked at J names as you can tell from the poll.

You dont have to say it, but I cant picture calling my kid Suzuki or Hayabusa the rest of his life..   laugh.gif

Trust me though, I did ask the wife if Hayabusa will fly..    down.gif

Congrats!!! Boys are the best, but I am a bit biased! tounge.gif

I would steer clear of Harley... biggrin.gif

Joshua, Jackson, Jordan?

Congrats Rider on the whipper snapper. I chose Justin Lee because I can't mess with anything with Harley in it LOL, I know a girl named Hayden.. well I'll just say I like Justin Lee! Congrats again my man.

Congrats, man! I dig the name Hunter, of those you've put in the poll.. but my all time favourite is 'Wolfgang'.. yup, I dig that one. I had my wife convinced that I was going to name my son that, but then she ended up delivering girls.. I ain't complaining though!! biggrin.gif

I had to go with Hayden Lee out of the listed names. Ya can't call him Harley, man! If ya do, he'll be slow, guaranteed. laugh.gif

Yep, what BT said!

If ya can't go with Hayabusa Lee (and you knew we were all going to suggest that) then Hunter sounds like the best.

How about Bruce Lee? cool.gif

if its your first born why not make him your namesake just dont do the jr thing !otherwise something simple is good like jake.

Thanks guys, appreciate the input and the congrats. This is my second kid. The first one is a girl, she will be two may 13. So she now has a little brother. Judging from your opinion, harley is not the way to go. Guess I want a fast kid huh...:D Im thinking Hunter or Justin now... It will be funny when my son asks me down the road, how did you pick my name, I will have to tell him the Hayabusa riders helped out. biggrin.gif

How about Jonovan?

Or maybe....Pacific? heheh...just kiddin, bro!

Congrats on the new addition!

Cant believe you even listed Harley David on there lol. biggrin.gif I also like NE's suggestion. sounds good! makes me wanna change my name to that

P drink.gif

I like Matthew..... just don't let people call him Matty.

<!--EDIT|maoz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082026072 -->

Start saving for Justin David's fund. JD wil need a new Busa about the year 2025.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back