Pepsi Commercial or Biker Boys

Pepsi Commercial or Biker Boys - Which will have biggest impact?

• Biker Boys

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • Pepsi Commercial

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
So will this new Pepsi commercial do more to further the image and legend of the Busa than Biker Boys? With those woman in the pics, will anyone pay attention to the bike? Did anyone pay attention to Smoke's bike in Biker Boys?

pepsi_sp022305_10.jpg

Has this pepsi comercial aired yet?

Tell you what.. Pepsi sure has worked the press on this. Their marketing department looks like they put all the peices together just right.

Cant believe how much press this is getting..

Come on COKE!! get your Shid together!!!!

I definitely paid attention because I already knew it was the bike I wanted. The Pepsi commercial will bring all kinds of new folks just because of the 2 ladies involved! Wish I could have been 1 of the riders in that commercial! Oh yeah!

Unfortunetly I think they are both going to be forces of evil... Inspiring folks without a clue to go buy a bike they have no business on and continue the trend of Busa's burying the young. It will also most likely continue the trend of Busa's with only the center strip getting any use, further tarnishing the image of the Busa as a REAL sport bike and nothing more than a Poser tool... Kinda sux.

But will this recent splash delay the introduction of a remodeled Busa? Perhaps that is the bigger question. Can Suzuki ride this wave for another year while other manufacturers make strides?

Tell you what though, I would like to see J-lo throw a leg over the Busa wearing that particular outfit... thumbs-up.gif

Honestly.. not trying to kiss but or anything, but I would take my wife over J-lo and Beyonce any day.

They just dont do anything for me.

They definatly do it for my but as far as the busa rep we are the only ones who even notice the bike. The bikes are in the background and were concentrating on their outfits. Hell the busa to J-lo would reprsent what she'll take from your as after a 2 month marriage, and beyonce its what hit her boyfriend in the face. Hell biker boys rep'd the busa better then these to high priced _(fill your own degrading woman word). In biker boys they showed the busa doing waht it did best and thats whoppin as even at the end Morpheous/smoke had to let of the gas to give is son a chance to win.

WORD!!!! I THINK THEY BOTH ARE BLOWING EVERYTHING OUT OF PROPORTION. BIKER BOYZ MADE IT SEEM LIKE EVERYTHING WAS SO FAKE. CANT WE GET A MOVIE WHERE THE BIKES/CARS ACTUALLY RACE WITHOUT THE EFFECTS MAKING IT LOOK LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO BREAK THE SOUND BARRIER. I MEAN COME ON FAST AND THE FURIOUS, BIKER BOYZ, TORQUE, FAT AND FURY 2, I MEAN ALL THESE ARE JUST BLOWING EVERYTHING OUT OF PROPORTION. YEA THEY ARE OK TO WATCH AND I LIKE WATCHING ALL THEM. BUT THEY NEED TO MAKE IT MORE REALISTIC FOR US BUSA OWNERS. WE ALL NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND MAKE OUR OWN DAMN MOVIE. I MEAN HOW MANY PEEPS HERE ACTUALLY OWN A BUSA. TONS EXACTLY THAT WOULD MAKE FOR ONE HELL OF A GOOD MOVIE LOL !!!!! SOMEONE TELL J-LO TO INVEST THE MONEY THAT SHE DID IN THAT OUTFIT ON US !!!!!

W.O.W._05_007.jpg

What about the LIL JON video with ice cube? He gets chased down the street by 2 guys on streetbikes and one of them is a customized hayabusa. No one every really even noticed that one.

Back