People we miss around here...

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok so..NOT intended for pictures of those who have passed....we remember them I think daily, or at least some of us do.

This should be a thread of Org peeps we havent seen in a while and would like to see come back some day...post some good or funny pics of your peeps and maybe reach out to them, tell them you miss them and want to see them back.

I'll start...3 of my bro's I wish were still around, although only 1 is, and transiently at best...

Cheers
Lycan:thumbsup:

Kenosha-Waterfront-(3).gif

OOPS! Sorry

Left to right...
Firedog-AKA-Lurch
Big Diesel-Knuckle dragger:laugh:
Leo-My man from Chi Town

Lurch is around every so often...Scott I never see anymore :(

I see Gunny on FB; he's forever going to Disney Land :)

No RSD has been on here as recently as like 2 weeks ago or maybe 3 weeks tops...

Some people have been gone for over a year or so..???

Where is big diesel?

Well E everything points to him still being up North with Amy......umm lets stop for a second and think about Amy....:whistle:.........:laugh:

Ok so now..um yeah up North...might have to send an expeditionary force to the Northern areas, seems we have a few defectors up there...???

Here's a good exmaple..Pauly Walnuts....NO ONE but maybe a few know who that is...

Birdhunter...where the H has HE been...one of my closest bro's and nothing...sucked down an oil field somewhere or something..

Well E everything points to him still being up North with Amy......umm lets stop for a second and think about Amy....:whistle:.........:laugh:

Ok so now..um yeah up North...might have to send an expeditionary force to the Northern areas, seems we have a few defectors up there...???

Good point! How have you been lycan.

I just saw Lurch Friday night. He was at my house! Just head up this way Lycan, I'll buy the first couple rounds.. :beerchug:

From what I'm noticing, RSD comes and goes in spurts. You'll see like 100 posts from him and then you won't see him again for weeks.. :laugh:

Scott and Amy came up during conversation in Eureka Springs... ;)

Good point! How have you been lycan.

Sup E you almost made THAT list bro! :laugh::laugh:

You know racerv and I will be in Wake Forest NC this weekend coming up right? Should meet up man...:thumbsup::bowdown:

Everything is everything here bro, just day by day dude..

I just saw Lurch Friday night. He was at my house! Just head up this way Lycan, I'll buy the first couple rounds.. :beerchug:

From what I'm noticing, RSD comes and goes in spurts. You'll see like 100 posts from him and then you won't see him again for weeks.. :laugh:

I figured you had tabs on the big ape....you guys need to go find Scott and cehck on him bro.....

And tell Firedog I still consider him my brother and I miss him...and STAY in school its about time he did it ..but he only did it so I would stop harrassing him:laugh::laugh:

I miss PacificBusa...he does pop in from time to time though, but not often enough.

Here's a good exmaple..Pauly Walnuts....NO ONE but maybe a few know who that is...

Birdhunter...where the H has HE been...one of my closest bro's and nothing...sucked down an oil field somewhere or something..

I miss our lil crustacean.

99busa....Chris. Where the heck has he been?

Back