The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
The Dems/Liberal/Progressives must be so proud....:laugh:

What a complete MORON...
How on earth did this fool even get elected, I know is Kalifonia but still
and than to be SPEAKER :wtf:

Last edited by a moderator:
she's so full of it she cant even figure out which way is up.... the country is loping along despite itself :whistle:

We are hoping to kick her cohort Barbara Boxer out of office this November and if all goes well the Democratic majority will be over and she will no longer be speaker of the house. :cheerleader:

Ummm, The Doofus...

I dislike this woman so much. It's not a political thing for me, it's mostly just because she's an idiot. :rofl:

I agree, it's really not a party thing...she is an embarrassment to all Americans.

She is such an idiot...

610x.jpg

oh yea... did you hear the word? ......................that um......... "word" .......what a word, it's the ..................word, it says the................. word, the word says ...........word.
what a (______________) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

As Buggs Bunny would say "what a maroon" :bowdown:

Last edited:
I personally think Ms Pelosi has had a mental breakdown. Her actions and words just don't make since and her expressions and facial expressions really make me think that she has NO IDEA where she is or what she's really saying.

Really sad if it's true and someone should face this problem. She is in 3rd place for the Presidency and that's SCAR-IEEEEEEEE !

Man i am so ready to employed her she's so smart and well spoken ,
what did she said born in sin come on in! Born in lust come to dust!

The word what is she talking about did you guys heard anything about the word! What word her word!
Agains all american viewers. My 2 cents.

I have hit tightly coiled piles of dog crap with my mower that made more sense then that woman. Want to hear something really sad? My 4 year old was sitting here and saw that. He asked me " Daddy, what word?" I had to laugh

Back