Dems reelect Pelosi as Minority Leader

I honestly did not think that was going to happen, but I hope you are right with another crushing defeat in a couple years.

This is a good thing. Pelosi is powerless and she can remain as the figurehead of failed policy.

Never underestimate the stupidty of a Democrat. Look at whos running the White House

Even if you don't like Pelosi, which I can understand, using the word, "stupid" makes me smile. Two words, Bush, Palin. Dems don't have a lock on Stupidity.

I love how everyone assumes Bush to be stupid, yet every first hand account, from both sides of the aisle show that to be resoundingly incorrect.

Now Palin....I won't go there.

The interesting thing here to me is that we can probably find fault in every politician if we look closely. Heck, I have my own faults, so I can't complain about theirs.

P.

I love how everyone assumes Bush to be stupid, yet every first hand account, from both sides of the aisle show that to be resoundingly incorrect.

Now Palin....I won't go there.

Bush is stupid....yet was smart enough to implement a massive conspiracy to:

1. blow up WTC on 9/11
2. kill Hussein to settle a family vendetta
3. loot the nation of Iraq of its cash, gold, national treasures and oil

How can you not love Palin....She gets the last laugh, she is a political force and is making cash.

don't know that your statement can be taken as accurate, but that's never stopped you before, lol:rofl::poke:

Bush is stupid....yet was smart enough to implement a massive conspiracy to:

1. blow up WTC on 9/11
2. kill Hussein to settle a family vendetta
3. loot the nation of Iraq of its cash, gold, national treasures and oil

How can you not love Palin....She gets the last laugh, she is a political force and is making cash.

My, my, my... Folks who smoke the conspiracy dope that we blew up the WTC on 9/11 amaze me. Last I checked, Iraq has plenty of oil...

If you want to talk about national treasures, lets talk about how many Iraqis Saddam Hussein killed over the years... I'd say killing massive numbers of folks capable to contributing to the betterment of a society is looting national treasure, wouldn't you?

Served six months there.

Even if you don't like Pelosi, which I can understand, using the word, "stupid" makes me smile. Two words, Bush, Palin. Dems don't have a lock on Stupidity.

I think the real issue is not who is smart and who is not, but who believes they can get away with mocking the people they represent vs those who truly try to serve their constituents. THAT is what we lack in political circles nowadays...

My, my, my... Folks who smoke the conspiracy dope that we blew up the WTC on 9/11 amaze me. Last I checked, Iraq has plenty of oil...

If you want to talk about national treasures, lets talk about how many Iraqis Saddam Hussein killed over the years... I'd say killing massive numbers of folks capable to contributing to the betterment of a society is looting national treasure, wouldn't you?

Served six months there.

apparently my sarcasm was not clear.....my mistake.

I was simply making fun of the people that call GWB stupid, yet claim he and Cheney put into play one of the biggest conspiracies in the history of civilization....

Back