The Best November Ever!

det45

Registered
Busy Busy Busy.......We here at the Tea-Party have shored-up many conservatives for the up-coming elections. Obama's policies are going to come to a screeching halt this November. Between now and the elections, you will see the media report on how the Tea-Party is fading and are a non-factor for the November elections. Don't be fooled, we are stronger than ever and the liberals and RINOS are scared to death!!! As we all know the main stream media are the democrats enablers and are going to say anything to further their liberal causes. Not going to work this time though because the American people are on to their lies and are much more informed. Be sure to vote this November and be a part of the restoration of America........More to come on this later. P.S. I haven't been on my Hayabusa for three months now because of all the work I've been doing for the Tea-Party. Not to worry though, we will be celebrating victory this November and I'll be riding my Hayabusa again. Hang in there you all because America is Rising..........det45 :thumbsup:

Just as long as you don't run any Tea Party candidates against Republicans in the general election. primaries are one thing, and I support you there. but when you start throwing independents into a general election, that screws things up royally for our chances. Just look at the opposite effect that Charlie Christ is having in Florida.

Good point however we have planned for this scenerio in several areas of the country to include Christs district. Charlie Christ and the dems are toast in Florida, that I can assure you. With that being said, we here at the Tea-Party are well aware of the dirty tricks played during national and state elections. We may not be able to catch all of them but I can tell you that we are on top of most of them and those who try to cheat will be exposed. Again the Dems and RINOs are Scared-To-Death!!! I kid you not my good Busa Brothers & Sisters......det45 :thumbsup:

Just as long as you don't run any Tea Party candidates against Republicans in the general election. primaries are one thing, and I support you there. but when you start throwing independents into a general election, that screws things up royally for our chances. Just look at the opposite effect that Charlie Christ is having in Florida.

Last edited:
McCain still managed to get his nomination.....not sure why...

Back