Busy Busy Busy!!!

det45

Registered
Been very busy with the Tea-Party so I haven't had time to post threads however our work is going to pay off this November. Hang in there you all because we are going to take back our country. Man I miss riding my hayabusa! I will be mucho available to post threads after the elections and discuss the results. See ya later.....:thumbsup:

How are we going to get our country back when they are all self serving crooks looking out for themselves. :laugh:

hugo-weaving-V-for-Vendetta.jpg

Its too late. It will never be fixed cause like someone i think on here said. They all become corrupted when they get elected.

Fight the good fight Det!

I will say this: IF the Republicans do wrest back control, I hope they understand that I expect to see Action (and I mean some tough unpopluar choices) or I will bash them along with the Dems. Voters are gonne expect a LOT.

1. Start cutting expenditures, and that has GOT to include some of these entitlement programs.
2. After I see some cutting, I'm not against some reasonable tax increases BY ALL AMERICANS.

I'm willing to pay a little more and share the load if it will help clean up the disaster this administration has created, but I'm not really willing to do it ALL BY MYSELF.

:thumbsup:Thank you all for the complements, we here at the Tea-Party are going to ensure we get as many conservatives elected as possible this November. Bottom line is that this November is going to be disastrous for the democrats and they know it. I love my country and those who are trying to undermine it will have their days numbered, count on it.......det45

Back