Hello All

det45

Registered
Hello everyone, it's been awhile since I visited this site. I still have my 2009 Hayabusa but haven't rode for almost a year now. I have been knee deep in work, college, and Tea-Party organizing. I only have 4k miles on my Busa! Hopefully I can get some riding in this spring/summer. As far as politics are concerned don't worry, we here at the Tea-Party have a nationwide blitz planned after the holidays. The mainstream media may wish that the Tea-Party is gone but they are gravely mistaken. All our events go into full throttle starting next week. As we speak, we have teams in Iowa organizing and stumping for our true conservative candidates. Obama hasn't a chance to get re-elected no matter how much the media says. It's all good folks! Happy New-year and be safe all......det45 :laugh:

Good to see ya posting! I hope you are right about the coming election!!:please:

tea party? how do they plan on changeing the system of 1/3rd possibly voted out so 2/3 continue to do buisness as usuall... i dont care what party lines you are drawn on...the folks going for office are not looking after YOUR best intrests or the MAJORITY....we are NOT a democratic society till our ELECTED officals DO what we tell them.... oh and hey how you doing and welcome back and thank you for at least doing something to see what you want changed in this country changed...we all should be as proactive...not reactive

we are NOT a democratic society till our ELECTED officals DO what we tell them....

You should move to Wisconsin! MY Governor is doing EXACTLY what we elected him to do.. And now the F'n Liberals are trying to recall him. Imagine that...

Back